GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI
There were some interesting characters at the Toronto Pride, my friend shared a reel of a person dressed in an outfit that had a dick hat and a vag between the legs so that when they bent over, the dick would go into the vag.... in the middle of the street.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
Image-1.png.jpeg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The Dems love Russia.

1656424391232.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
I watched it as soon as it came out. Worth the $20.

There's no iron clad evidence of a definitive number of stuffed ballots in every swing district, at least enough to change the outcome. However, it clearly shows a massive ballot stuffing effort in key districts. The geotracking data, the exact same technology that was used to track down every January 6th trespasser, convincingly shows hordes of ballot stuffers on repeated, specific runs from multiple remote ballot boxes to centralized locations. If it's not definitive proof, it looks dirty as hell.

IMO, the suppression of the Hunter Biden story (16% of Democrat voters would not have voted for Biden if they knew) and the wholesale changing of election laws by swing state governor's executive orders, i.e. Pennsylvania, had a much more significant effect. Fortunately, a lot of that was overridden by state law after the election.

Republicans better be on their toes in November, and absolutely in 2024.