GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Any ribs.
Screenshot_20220627-174430.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Sorry y'all.

Let's be honest though, ribs and beer are the answer to everything.
I had a theory when I used to travel overseers. If you kept a steady stream of beer going, you couldn't get sick.

I'm not sure if it worked, but I never got sick or at least not that I could remember or care.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Your neighborhood doesn't count man.

That sounds really tame considering 😂
One of my friends had one that I'd hear frequently when we were on discord together. I'm not sure how someone could live with something like that. However now he has a husky and everyone knows how noisy those things are and how disobedient they like to be. He seems to like punishing himself with his pets.

I forgot, he's got 2 huskies now, not just one. I think he spends his time combing hair every day.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
One of my friends had one that I'd hear frequently when we were on discord together. I'm not sure how someone could live with something like that. However now he has a husky and everyone knows how noisy those things are and how disobedient they like to be. He seems to like punishing himself with his pets.
This is like people that get a cattle dog when they live in an apartment.

"I want that, it's cute "

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

I forgot, he's got 2 huskies now, not just one. I think he spends his time combing hair every day.

Yeah. They have 2. Not little guys either, full on 300lb pigs. They live in the house, like dogs. Which they also have 2 of, but those are little 15lb yippers. The pigs are apparently smarter than the dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.