GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
also fuck all these gti's blasting by between 60 and 130 mph all the time on their dataloggers

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Tell us how you really feel

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Tell us how you really feel
I feel less and less like a complete human package and more and more like a soul inside of a body. The more I ponder it, the more I realize that free will doesn't exist as we like to define it. Like, yes, you can 'dEcIdE' to slap your right ear with your left hand right now or something else that I did not type just to spite the statement, but all of those muscle contractions are after effects of synapses in your brain, which is under a constant influx of information which comes in outside of your control. So in effect it becomes harder to blame Hitler for being Hitler and easier to blame society at large. But then again it becomes harder to blame society at large when you realize human nature is simply moving on a freight train with no conductor. This of course blurs the line between being able to feel sorry for someone and when to hold someone accountable for 'their actions'. Moral of the story, I didn't choose to fuck your mom.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Same. I don't have the time or the will to ride my clutch to just move up a tad.
Except when it's bumper to bumper traffic from an accident up ahead and I'm tired of people cutting the line instead of waiting in line with everybody else.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Except when it's bumper to bumper traffic from an accident up ahead and I'm tired of people cutting the line instead of waiting in line with everybody else.
On my commute I take a state highway with two lanes each way, to get on the interstate people hang in the right lane to exit right. During commuting hours I'd say 90% in the left lane are speeding and cutting people in line right at the offramp to the interstate.

I tend to speed ahead but get in front of semis when safe to do so and just wait my turn. Best of all worlds.

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
By longer light what I mean is 2 seconds lol.

I'm amazed at the amount of people who stop at a red light, leave a full car length between them and the next car, and then close up one by one so I have to move up constantly or I'm the guy with a full car between.
Peer pressure is a bitch, amirite.

The person that’s right in your bumper is likely an F250 super duty with an extra light at giving you a quick night tan

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
very accurate assessment ^

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
congrats!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
well, 10,000 posts and what have we learned?

i have learned nothing of sustenance about mayo or wiping.

some cool stories though.

Status
Not open for further replies.