GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
More news from Canada, the Liberals, NDP (left of Lib), Greens (left of lib) and the Bloq (Quebec only party) all voted to keep the vax mandates for travelling in Canada.
Crazy how liberal now means “opress”. I remember in 2000 when the people against vaccine mandates were all on the Left. Where did the road go?

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
D3BFAF6E-CD6D-44C6-8B2D-2F5A1CA3B4C2.jpeg

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
I just got back from a week in San Francisco visiting family. My God has that city hit the skids. Walking down the streets of local neighborhoods outside of the tourist areas, all you smell is urine. There are stains all over the sidewalks. The "unhoused" are everywhere. NGO's drop off meals and water daily, enabling the lifestyle. Traffic is nothing like it used to be, even during peak hours. There's tons of unoccupied retail and office space. The tourist areas are busy but the only lines were for ice cream and oysters. You could walk into any good restaurant or pub with no wait. On the plus side, the sushi was as good as ever, and the public transit system was excellent. The NYC subways are disgusting. The SF buses were clean, modern, and on time.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I just got back from a week in San Francisco visiting family. My God has that city hit the skids. Walking down the streets of local neighborhoods outside of the tourist areas, all you smell is urine. There are stains all over the sidewalks. The "unhoused" are everywhere. NGO's drop off meals and water daily, enabling the lifestyle. Traffic is nothing like it used to be, even during peak hours. There's tons of unoccupied retail and office space. The tourist areas are busy but the only lines were for ice cream and oysters. You could walk into any good restaurant or pub with no wait. On the plus side, the sushi was as good as ever, and the public transit system was excellent. The NYC subways are disgusting. The SF buses were clean, modern, and on time.

Sounds like you don't like fertilizer helping those spring flowers break through big city sidewalk concrete. Not a progressive, i see.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
I was there right before Covid was mainstream and it was bad then. Lot of rude people too. It’s like an 80s movie, but the bad guys won.

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
I was there right before Covid was mainstream and it was bad then. Lot of rude people too. It’s like an 80s movie, but the bad guys won.

Sounds like a really shitty movie. I’m sure rotten tomatoes gave it an 80%+ approval rating!

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
Speaking of COVID, at least half of the people I saw in the city wore masks everywhere. Walking down the street. Driving their cars. Riding their bikes. Jogging and running.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Speaking of COVID, at least half of the people I saw in the city wore masks everywhere. Walking down the street. Driving their cars. Riding their bikes. Jogging and running.
Europe has moved on...we have reports of 'normalcy' (if you don't count vax passports to get into restaurants and testing to travel).

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Joe and the rest of the gubment for the people by the people wishes you a good night. Things will be better tomorrow.

View attachment 250988

Just kidding.
I like how premium is only 4 cents more in Cali. The markup here is a much higher percentage so gouging both ways.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
San Fran is absolutely the worst. I was there 20 years ago, it was decent, so terrible now.