GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Putin needs to stop with his price hikes.

20220516_191430.jpg

Screenshot_20220516-191411_Chrome.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Klaus and his minions.

1652792515562.png

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
FDEB0587-4EEE-42B0-9D4E-BD60E117D4E3.jpeg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Watching Congress UFO hearing on NBC news...these idiots can't even operate a windows media player. Unremarkable footage, they are still hiding the good stuff.

npace

Autocross Champion
I have no problem tightening up background checks. It's the right thing to do. The problem are the people doing the checking and legislating. I don't trust any of them.
This. Also, as a veteran, I take specific issue with the way they want to do "mental health" checks. There is literally a suicide crisis among veterans right now, many of which have PTSD. Some of these men and women need help, but are hesitant to seek it out because they don't want their 2A rights stripped away. Some of them go shooting (safely, at an appropriate range) frequently as an outlet, as its what they learned over the course of a military career and it helps them. And yes, there are some that maybe shouldn't have firearms as well. But the way the government puts a one size fits all law into place is problematic.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT