GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movie and TV Recommendations

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Have tickets to go see it tomorrow night. Heard it's good.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I've got tickets for Dr Strange this weekend. Hearing it's MCU Evil Dead fills me with joy!

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Did @BadHombre760 finish my list?
No I haven't been watching many movies lately, although I did start watching Forrest Gump last night lol.

Looking through the list it appears the only ones left are: The Invitation, Hush, and The Endless. Which one should be next?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Nobody else watched the Ozark finale or thoughts on it? 🤷‍♂️

I got two episodes in. Wasn't feeling it, so read the cliff notes. Glad I didn't waste my time.

I feel like they tried to do too much with the last season. They introduced too many new characters and plotlines. The last season isn't the time to do that. It's the time to wrap shit up, not introduce new shit.

The fact that nobody in the Bryd family died was complete bullshit. Ruth shoulda killed Wendy. That would have made it interesting. Instead, she got fucked over by a character introduced just introduced like 4 episodes prior.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Not a show or movie, but Bill Burr - Sorry you feel that way

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Watching Ozark and E10 and about 6 min mark when they're driving in the Yukon, the gear selector is in park. 🤣

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Not a show or movie, but Bill Burr - Sorry you feel that way
Bill is great, I saw him live a few years ago. Haven't been as impressed with his most recent specials.

This is my current favorite comedy special, Shane is gonna blow up

Last edited:

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
If you love The Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, Army of Darkness, and the Evil Dead remake, you will love the new Doctor Strange. It’s like Sam Raimi was asked “can you take Evil Dead but make it Marvel?”

4/5

This was so dead on, had all the fun Sam Raimi "signatures" in there. I got a little bored with the story and I felt like they totally erased Wanda's development thus far, so I'll also give story a 3.5/5.

But vibes and enjoyment were a perfect 5/5, this movie was a lot of fun.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Bill is great, I saw him live a few years ago. Haven't been as impressed with his most recent specials.

This is my current favorite comedy special, Shane is gonna blow up

I'll have to check it out.