GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
People' role models are all screwed up. None of the fat wallet bastards listed in tge above tweet should be holding all that money in the first place. But every blue collar out there is dreaming of striking it big one day instead of working together for everyone's benefit.
Not necessarily. If you're successful, wealth should come easy. But it shouldn't come at the expense of your employees, or extorting the public. I do think we need a better economic system, whatever that looks like could be the topic of another 4k page thread. There are people like me, and I'm assuming you, that put effort into benefiting humanity, even if those efforts can't be measured by dollars.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Not necessarily. If you're successful, wealth should come easy. But it shouldn't come at the expense of your employees, or extorting the public. I do think we need a better economic system, whatever that looks like could be the topic of another 4k page thread. There are people like me, and I'm assuming you, that put effort into benefiting humanity, even if those efforts can't be measured by dollars.
Extreme wealth always comes at the expense of employees. Moreover profits are generated first and foremost by underpaying workers. It's a basic tenet of capitalism -- added value is taken from the worker by the employer.

I help society. I drive slower now that gas is so fucking expensive. You should do your part to combat climate change. :D

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Extreme wealth always comes at the expense of employees. Moreover profits are generated first and foremost by underpaying workers. It's a basic tenet of capitalism -- added value is taken from the worker by the employer.

I help society. I drive slower now that gas is so fucking expensive. You should do your part to combat climate change. :D
Lol
There is a guy, in Seattle maybe?, he pays his employees an amazing salary. They said he would go out of business, but his business grew and he's added employees. I don't know what Musk pays at Tesla, but I assume a better than average wage. So does Google, but I think their motto of 'Do no evil' has been tossed out the window.

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
Lol
There is a guy, in Seattle maybe?, he pays his employees an amazing salary. They said he would go out of business, but his business grew and he's added employees.
That same CEO who’s now being charged with two accounts of assault and investigated for rape of a drugged woman 😳

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Lol
There is a guy, in Seattle maybe?, he pays his employees an amazing salary. They said he would go out of business, but his business grew and he's added employees. I don't know what Musk pays at Tesla, but I assume a better than average wage. So does Google, but I think their motto of 'Do no evil' has been tossed out the window.
Such examples are rare.
Don't know about tesla, but space-x runs a sweatshop.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT