GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I dislike biden as much as anyone, the stickers make me laugh because I can't help imagining the redneck making 50k slapping the sticker on and smiling to themself thinking they were clever.
Lots of assumptions there

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Lots of assumptions there
You're right, yet I still do it and it makes me laugh. Any intelligent person knows the president isn't responsible for gas prices, so to me they're all rednecks.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
You're right, yet I still do it and it makes me laugh. Any intelligent person knows the president isn't responsible for gas prices, so to me they're all rednecks.
You think elected officials have no impact on supply & demand through policies? Alrighty then

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Some of you aren't smart enough to understand how stupid you sound. Identity politics runs the gamut...it's not "left" or "right," it's the whole enchilada. Welcome to being part of the problem...

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Some of you aren't smart enough to understand how stupid you sound. Identity politics runs the gamut...it's not "left" or "right," it's the whole enchilada. Welcome to being part of the problem...
1642547936653.png