• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I think I've only been there once. I did an online order and placed the order for the earliest time slot they had, which was like 30 minutes out. Instead of making the food so it'd ready just before I got there they made it immediately and then let it sit for half an hour. Shit's so dumb. I haven't gone back since.

I don't go out for lunch too much anymore. There's just too many people. It'd take me an hour to go somewhere and get lunch, then bring it back and eat it. I hate wasting all that time. If I can't walk there from work I probably won't go there.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I don't go out for lunch too much anymore. There's just too many people. It'd take me an hour to go somewhere and get lunch, then bring it back and eat it. I hate wasting all that time. If I can't walk there from work I probably won't go there.

I walked to arbys after this post. Took them about 5 minutes to get someone to the counter to take my order. That was with the one and only person ahead of me walking out because they were taking too long. Then another 10 minutes to get my food ready. This is at 2:30...well past the lunch time rush.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I walked to arbys after this post. Took them about 5 minutes to get someone to the counter to take my order. That was with the one and only person ahead of me walking out because they were taking too long. Then another 10 minutes to get my food ready. This is at 2:30...well past the lunch time rush.

I still have never eaten at Arby's. I tried once, but the guy in front of you was my exact experience. Stood there for 5 minutes without seeing anyone. Finally spied someone through a gap in some racks/equipment (seemed like they were cleaning). I called out "hello!" and I can tell they heard me, their head did that twitch ya do when you think you heard something. I called out again and they just ignored me. So I walked out. Guess they didn't have the meats that day.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I still have never eaten at Arby's. I tried once, but the guy in front of you was my exact experience. Stood there for 5 minutes without seeing anyone. Finally spied someone through a gap in some racks/equipment (seemed like they were cleaning). I called out "hello!" and I can tell they heard me, their head did that twitch ya do when you think you heard something. I called out again and they just ignored me. So I walked out. Guess they didn't have the meats that day.
I'm not a big fan. I go there more for convenience than anything else. I thought they were better before they started doing all that 'we have the meats' stuff.

The wendys near us is even worse and even slower. I've pretty much stopped going there just because I got too annoyed making that walk over there just to find out they're only taking drive thru orders.

Arbys will do the same thing and close the dine-in area on some days, but they know us a little better, so we bang on the window until someone opens the door for us.

I need to figure out some lunches from home and bring my own lunches before all this fast food kills me.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I need to figure out some lunches from home and bring my own lunches before all this fast food kills me.

Try some meal prep! My gf and I make a dozen burritos almost every week and freeze em. Takes maybe an hour from start to finish and we have our lunches for the week at $1.50-2.50 a pop, depending on how fancy we wanna get.

Last edited:

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Try some meal prep! My gf and I make a dozen burritos almost every week and freeze em. Takes maybe an hour from start to finish and we have our lunches for the week at $1.50-2.50 a pop, depending on how fancy we wanna get.
subd for recipes

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
subd for recipes

We keep ours pretty simple. Lime-cilantro rice, some spicy refried beans, roasted onions and bell peppers, guac, habanero hot sauce, and a blend of spices -- off the top of my head I know there's cumin and cayenne pepper but I cannot remember the rest.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Fuck I love Arby's

Status
Not open for further replies.