GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
If we're going back to anecdotal evidence then, I have a 7 year old who has been in a mask for nearly two years now, and has not once complained. Probably because Bill Gates came to her school and offered her an LOL Doll if she kept her mouth shut, I'd imagine...
Stranger things have happened.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Twitter suspended the Maxwell trial account for a 'rule violation.' But nobody knows what it is. Unless sharing the truth is against their policy.

1638991041903.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
If we're going back to anecdotal evidence then, I have a 7 year old who has been in a mask for nearly two years now, and has not once complained. Probably because Bill Gates came to her school and offered her an LOL Doll if she kept her mouth shut, I'd imagine...
There's a study out showing detrimental effect on children's development of the recent quarantines and other antisocial practices. Look it up.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
There's a study out showing detrimental effect on children's development of the recent quarantines and other antisocial practices. Look it up.

I don't have to. I don't need a study to tell me that. Remote\distance learning for smaller children alone is incredibly detrimental. Missing nearly a year of in person school during a crucial developmental period is something that absolutely concerned my wife and I. My daughter got such a half baked education for most of 2020, as we were trying to juggle helping her learn, and our own jobs.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I don't have to. I don't need a study to tell me that. Remote\distance learning for smaller children alone is incredibly detrimental. Missing nearly a year of in person school during a crucial developmental period is something that absolutely concerned my wife and I. My daughter got such a half baked education for most of 2020, as we were trying to juggle helping her learn, and our own jobs.
Good to know we are on the same page at least when it comes to this issue.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1639009038760.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)