GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
It's anecdotal but both of my vaxxed roommates got covid meanwhile I was able to dodge it, while quarantining with them for 3 weeks.

Anecdotal swings both ways though. My unvaxxed daughter tested positive for Covid over the summer, while both my wife and I (both fully vaxxed) avoided catching it from her, despite her literally being inches from our face (try keeping a 6 year old out of your face) during our quarantine.

Wonder if Zrick will thumbs-up my anecdotal story too...

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
This question got buried the other day

Has anyone here actually heard of anyone they know that got 'the jab' and had some random unrelated illness start right after?
And for that matter, has anyone known anyone to catch 'the variant' lately?

I haven't heard of shit on either front
I know of three people, one who got the job and has had habitual stomach issues since, obese if that matters. And another lady who is a nurse and she got her 17 year old daughter vaccinated who ended up having some unexplained heart issues. The third is a very fit Lt. Colonel in the Army who got the jab over the summer and ended up in the hospital with some heart issues, again unexplainable.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Anecdotal swings both ways though. My unvaxxed daughter tested positive for Covid over the summer, while both my wife and I (both fully vaxxed) avoided catching it from her, despite her literally being inches from our face (try keeping a 6 year old out of your face) during our quarantine.

How long after you got the shots did your daughter get Covid?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Probably 2 - 3 months or so.

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
i imagine if anything someone has heard of someone who isn't vaccinated having caught the virus. but really i haven't known anyone in person to have caught the virus since ~April of 2020 lol
Yea idk I've been to the gym about 900 times this year, they had packed indoor pools during summer. Didn't ever hear anything about all the dead people as a result.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Couldn't figure out how to post this other than a link. It's safe though and funny.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Dz0CAm4EQuN9E4envVcCb5k6xPnYlZox/view?usp=drivesdk
No good, you have to be signed into google to see.
1638763668668.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
120 years later...nothing has changed.

1638799414098.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

I did thumbs up your story. I'm glad you didn't get sick, but then again COVID is not a big deal for 99% of people. Your daughter I'm sure made a full recovery and has much more durable immunity than you and your wife.

I wonder if you will reciprocate and thumbs up my stories of locals and others that have died after the fake vaccine??

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
CBSN this morning...
75% of US 'vaccinated'
23% took boosters

50% turning down the booster?? Any of you vax bros getting boosted?

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI
CBSN this morning...
75% of US 'vaccinated'
23% took boosters

50% turning down the booster?? Any of you vax bros getting boosted?
I'm not getting the booster.