GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who did you have a crush on when you were younger?

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Celebrities that is.

Me - Sharon Stone. That one scene from Basic Instinct is still engraved in my head

Turbongr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7
She lived in the penthouse of a building I worked at in SF.....used to see her pretty regularly. Unfortunately I never had an interaction like that with her.

I'd probably say Molly Ringwald? Honestly there was a certain kind of New Wavey/punk kind of girl I always ended up having crushes on when I was a teenager and the only example I was able to find in popular culture that reminded me of them was this:

1638483534550.png

Comparison doesn't age well but there it is.

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Teenage crush? Jennifer Connelly... my rose tinted goggles tell me she was a total smokeshow. Haven't seen anything with her in it today, who even knows if she is a capable actor? For example, the lady from Billy Madison, Bridgette Wilson-Sampras... basically just a model. She also appeared as Sonya in Mortal Kombat, her speaking lines were laughable. Old Hollywood just casted whoever they wanted. What kind of favors was she doing for acting gigs?

Attachments

• ay0.JPG
    ay0.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 133

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
She lived in the penthouse of a building I worked at in SF.....used to see her pretty regularly. Unfortunately I never had an interaction like that with her.

I'd probably say Molly Ringwald? Honestly there was a certain kind of New Wavey/punk kind of girl I always ended up having crushes on when I was a teenager and the only example I was able to find in popular culture that reminded me of them was this:

View attachment 231870

Comparison doesn't age well but there it is.
Especially liked her in Sixteen Candles.

https://m.imdb.com/video/vi1283762201/?ref_=tt_vi_i_1

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Amy Jo Johnson. Kimberly Hart was a babe.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
The school warden from Matilda

Rojito

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2021 GTI SE MANUAL
Meg Ryan - Top Gun and When a Man Loves a Woman Meg Ryan. Pre-facelift.

692E0FA4-1CA9-4FBA-AB3D-9C351753AA1A.jpeg

Last edited:

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Mayim Bialik, from Blossom to present, she still does it for me.

Kirsten Dunst

Back in JR high I had a huge crush on Jennifer Love Hewitt.... but she was going with my friend, then she became a famous actress. 😡

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Mayim Bialik, from Blossom to present, she still does it for me.

Kirsten Dunst

Back in JR high I had a huge crush on Jennifer Love Hewitt.... but she was going with my friend, then she became a famous actress. 😡
The chick with the big nose from blossom?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Jennifer Grey when she was younger, pre plastic surgery. I have weird taste in women.
movies-ferris-buellers-day-off-jennifer-grey.jpg

Last edited: