• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Please keep in mind that outside of the mayo, none of this is my preferred grilled cheese accoutrements. Working with what I have on hand.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I don't think I've ever actually seen dukes mayo in store around here.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
It's going to get another flip, but look at that nice crust the mayo is giving it...

20211123_122221.jpg

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
and also for the white bread

Agreed. It's on hand just for the occasional kids pb&j. My go to would be sourdough for the grilled cheese.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
flagged for wrong mayo

Unless it’s used in a salad or sauce, I don’t really like Mayo. However, this is the only Mayo in our fridge that the rest of the family eats.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
One of my daughter's classmates tested positive, so now she has to quarantine for 7 days. So there go any Thanksgiving plans :(

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
One of my daughter's classmates tested positive, so now she has to quarantine for 7 days. So there go any Thanksgiving plans :(

Sorry to hear that!

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I'd get her tested or get an at home covid test. Walgreens/cvs/etc should have them. If she's negative continue on with your plans and just don't send her to school. If she's positive then quarantine and stay safe.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
I'd get her tested or get an at home covid test. Walgreens/cvs/etc should have them. If she's negative continue on with your plans and just don't send her to school. If she's positive then quarantine and stay safe.
This. The pharmacy at the Kroger near me sells BinaxNow kits for like $25. Contains 2 tests. My kid has been Qteen 3x now for classmate exposure. It’s ridiculous tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.