GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Another milestone. Great work team!!

1637545625642.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Since smallpox is a popular subject, I will point out that Washington did not inoculate smallpox survivors. Depending on the strain, this was 99% or 70% of infected that survived with LIFELONG immunity.

"If a patient successfully fought off the infection and survived, (s)he would never catch smallpox again. A side effect of the body’s fight against the variola virus was that memory cells were produced that were able to quickly detect and activate killer cells"

https://ourworldindata.org/smallpox

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Smallpox vaccinations predate late 18th century Britain.
I was referring to a concerted effort, not isolated instances. In any case the so called covid vax is a sham.

I know, in a previous post I had mentioned the treatments in China circa 1500, just that what the British Doctor Edward Jenner did in 1796 is an important milestone in the treatment of smallpox...

As for the concerted effort of mass vaccination, & "only in the 20th century" as per one of your previous posts....I had already answered this, as I state in that post of mine that you quote:- "Or if you want to take the 20th century modern vaccinations only then you are looking at Leslie Collier's (UK again) vaccine from the 1940-1950's which became the standard form of the vaccine adapted by the WHO when the WHO initiated its global smallpox eradication campaign around 1967.

So from 1967 to 1978 is 11yrs ...& we're only a couple of years into Covid....got a few more years to do!!"

As I stated in another previous post the WHO declared smallpox as eradicated in 1980, with the last cases being in 1977/78

Last edited:

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
@golfdave they are suppressing the vaccinated deaths data...the 'latest release' stops at September 24. If you look at that graph, you can see the trend begins favoring the unvaccinated. Vaccinated deaths on the rise.
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopula...thsoccurringbetween2januaryand24september2021
View attachment 231113

They're not suppressing the data, the main gov website has the latest info, just its raw data, & not as correlated across compared to the ONS. The ONS always lag behind in their issuing data...regardless if its COVID or anything else..

The latest data is here:-
Deaths in the UK | Coronavirus in the UK (data.gov.uk)

However, the data doesn't contain the vaccinated status of those who have died. This data is more difficult to obtain as it requires more info from the persons health records. This is another reason why the ONS data lags.

Last edited:

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
I suspect no more effective than a working immune system.
Ha, you suspect wrong! Well, J&J has been the least effective of the 3 US vaccines, but with a mRNA booster, the J&J efficacy at COVID prevention may be in the 90 percentile. The vaccines have been found to be over 2.5x more effective than natural immunity, alone (according to CDC data).

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I know, in a previous post I had mentioned the treatments in China circa 1500, just that what the British Doctor Edward Jenner did in 1796 is an important milestone in the treatment of smallpox...

As for the concerted effort of mass vaccination, & "only in the 20th century" as per one of your previous posts....I had already answered this, as I state in that post of mine that you quote:- "Or if you want to take the 20th century modern vaccinations only then you are looking at Leslie Collier's (UK again) vaccine from the 1940-1950's which became the standard form of the vaccine adapted by the WHO when the WHO initiated its global smallpox eradication campaign around 1967.

So from 1967 to 1978 is 11yrs ...& we're only a couple of years into Covid....got a few more years to do!!"

As I stated in another previous post the WHO declared smallpox as eradicated in 1980, with the last cases being in 1977/78
First we're going to have to get a real vaccine for Covid before it can be eradicated. The antibodies that the current shots produce don't last and aren't very effective obviously with so many people getting Covid who had the shots.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Ha, you suspect wrong! Well, J&J has been the least effective of the 3 US vaccines, but with a mRNA booster, the J&J efficacy at COVID prevention may be in the 90 percentile. The vaccines have been found to be over 2.5x more effective than natural immunity, alone (according to CDC data).
Link please.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
J&J has shown lower effectiveness compared with the mRNA vaccines, said Dr. Fryhofer. However, a company study from Janssen, its manufacturer, found that two doses given two months apart increased vaccine effectiveness from 70% to 94%. The Food and Drug Administration has yet to verify this data.Nov 1, 2021

https://www.ama-assn.org/delivering-care/public-health/covid-19-vaccine-boosters-mix-and-match-what-evidence-shows#:~:text=J&J has shown lower effectiveness,yet to verify this data.
Against which variant? Context matters.

Edit: Checked myself but the variation in efficacy reported has me question the results. Is it x or y, being between x and y leads me to conclude.they really don't know the true impact.

I again go back to, how do we know how that individual would have responded to the illness with and without the vaccine? We won't ever know that answer so I take these statements with a grain of salt.
  • Coronavirus infections caused by the Delta variant, which has surged since July, now make up more than 99 percent of all new coronavirus infections in the United States.
  • There’s been an increase in hospitalizations in recent months. The majority involve unvaccinated people.
  • Although vaccine effectiveness has waned slightly against infection with Delta, data so far suggests the Moderna vaccine is approximately 50 to 95 percent effective against Delta, and the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine is 39 to 96 percent effective against Delta.
  • Even though vaccines offer different ranges of protection, real-world evaluations show they still provide robust protection against hospitalization at 60 to 95 percent
https://www.healthline.com/health-news/heres-how-well-covid-19-vaccines-work-against-the-delta-variant

Last edited:

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
Against which variant? Context matters.

Edit: Checked myself but the variation in efficacy reported has me question the results. Is it x or y, being between x and y leads me to conclude.they really don't know the true impact.

I again go back to, how do we know how that individual would have responded to the illness with and without the vaccine? We won't ever know that answer so I take these statements with a grain of salt.
  • Coronavirus infections caused by the Delta variant, which has surged since July, now make up more than 99 percent of all new coronavirus infections in the United States.
  • There’s been an increase in hospitalizations in recent months. The majority involve unvaccinated people.
  • Although vaccine effectiveness has waned slightly against infection with Delta, data so far suggests the Moderna vaccine is approximately 50 to 95 percent effective against Delta, and the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine is 39 to 96 percent effective against Delta.
  • Even though vaccines offer different ranges of protection, real-world evaluations show they still provide robust protection against hospitalization at 60 to 95 percent
https://www.healthline.com/health-news/heres-how-well-covid-19-vaccines-work-against-the-delta-variant
Let's think for a second... Delta has been the dominant variant in 99% of cases before boosters were even available for Pfizer or Moderna, let alone J&J. So, clearly, the infections being prevented after a J&J booster would not be a Variant A... it would clearly be protecting against the Delta variant.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
You must have read the link as it states what you just regurgitated.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
You must have read the link as it states what you just regurgitated.
When you don't like the truth, you use terms like "regurgitated." The funny thing is that I just skimmed the info, and didn't read that part... the part about it clearly being effective against COVID Delta. I following the news on COVID closely, and haven known since the beginning of 2021 that the experts were all saying that COVID is significantly more contagious than variant A. They predicted that Delta would be 99% + of all cases within just a few weeks.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

We don't have a few more years to do for covid because there's nothing to do. When covid even remotely approaches the fatality of smallpox (just ask the American natives), we can start attmpting to vaccinate everyone. Until then big pharma can go fuck itself with its sham of a vaccine.