GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
@MagicMK check this video out. This is what we've been trying to tell you. And its from the liberal NYT, of all places. But keep voting Democrat!

I watched some of the video, not all of it. It does what many Republican videos do when it comes to economic policy... smoke and mirrors.

California, the Republican state boogeyman was used as an example of Democrat mismanagement. California is a complex state, and it's far from totally Democrat controlled. Plenty of annoying Republicans, such as Darrel Issa and Devin Nunes, come from California. There have been plenty of Republican governors, as well... one was even a two time President. None the less, California is a state that has an economy bigger than most countries in the world. It's uniquely beautiful, with hundreds and hundreds of miles of oceanfront property, and great job opportunities. As such, good jobs, great weather, and access to the oceans and mountains make housing prices outrageous.

As a professed Conservative, would you really want California to limit the amount a private citizen could sell their house? Would Republicans recommend rent control to lower rental prices? Of course not, they just like to complain about California. Again, meanwhile, California's economy is bigger than the economy of most countries. Yes, high housing prices and a huge population lead to a large homeless population. Look at California schools and California Universities - they are some of the best in the world.

It's a complicated subject and that video just seems to simplify everything - Democrats are bad... and free market Republicans that believe in no social services and a federal govt that only provides for national defense would make Democrat states with homeless problems better. Yeah, right... you know that's a bunch of BS.

Reactions: WAP

npace

Autocross Champion
I watched some of the video, not all of it. It does what many Republican videos do when it comes to economic policy... smoke and mirrors.

California, the Republican state boogeyman was used as an example of Democrat mismanagement. California is a complex state, and it's far from totally Democrat controlled. Plenty of annoying Republicans, such as Darrel Issa and Devin Nunes, come from California. There have been plenty of Republican governors, as well... one was even a two time President. None the less, California is a state that has an economy bigger than most countries in the world. It's uniquely beautiful, with hundreds and hundreds of miles of oceanfront property, and great job opportunities. As such, good jobs, great weather, and access to the oceans and mountains make housing prices outrageous.

As a professed Conservative, would you really want California to limit the amount a private citizen could sell their house? Would Republicans recommend rent control to lower rental prices? Of course not, they just like to complain about California. Again, meanwhile, California's economy is bigger than the economy of most countries. Yes, high housing prices and a huge population lead to a large homeless population. Look at California schools and California Universities - they are some of the best in the world.

It's a complicated subject and that video just seems to simplify everything - Democrats are bad... and free market Republicans that believe in no social services and a federal govt that only provides for national defense would make Democrat states with homeless problems better. Yeah, right... you know that's a bunch of BS.
I'm not a professed conservative. I am against the bullshit Democrats pull in the United States. Big difference. If you actually watched the video, they point to a failure to allow multi-family zoning for housing in order to keep prices artificially high for the people who already own single family homes. Nobody is asking for rent control. If I'm poor and have few possessions, it makes more sense to rent an 800 sq. ft. apartment than a 1600 sq ft. single family home. More units in less area means more supply.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Do I think Rittenhouse is a racist piece of shit who had no business being there that night, expect for the sole purpose of wanting to cosplay military guy and instigate a mob?
Lol if Kyle is a racist then why did he only shoot white people?

All times he fired, he was retreating from the mob. Probably because despite his "tough military guy" facade, he's a pussy underneath.
You're now arguing he shouldn't have retreated from the mob? What would you, an internet tough guy, have done instead? Stood there and kept shooting people?

Last edited:

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
I've said since the early days of the Kyle Rittenhouse saga that Kyle would likely be found not guilty of murder. I do, however, believe he committed crimes - including conspiracy to engage in the straw purchase of that AR-15 he used that day in Wisconsin. I believe he should get a felony charge for taking an illegally obtained firearm across state lines and then taking said gun to a restricted area. Hopefully Kyle gets a felony charge and loses his right to every legally possess a firearm in the future, but do I think he "murdered" those guys that were clearly trying to seriously harm Kyle - no.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Lol if Kyle is a racist then why did he only shoot white people?

Because only white people provoked him? He can be racist, and have not have race play into the actual shooting. They're not mutually exclusive. If a black person provided him, he would have shot them too. Racism had nothing to do with the trigger being pulled at that exact moment. I'm agreeing he didn't shoot people just to shoot people. He was provoked into shooting each of the victims, color of skin had nothing to do with it.

You're now arguing he shouldn't have retreated from the mob? What would you, an internet tough guy, have done instead? Stood there and kept shooting people?

I would have not been there with an assault rifle pretending to be tough to begin with. Isn't that their whole schtick? "Stand your ground and all"?

npace

Autocross Champion
I've said since the early days of the Kyle Rittenhouse saga that Kyle would likely be found not guilty of murder. I do, however, believe he committed crimes - including conspiracy to engage in the straw purchase of that AR-15 he used that day in Wisconsin. I believe he should get a felony charge for taking an illegally obtained firearm across state lines and then taking said gun to a restricted area. Hopefully Kyle gets a felony charge and loses his right to every legally possess a firearm in the future, but do I think he "murdered" those guys that were clearly trying to seriously harm Kyle - no.

I thought he left the gun with his friend in Wisconsin, no?

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Because only white people provoked him? He can be racist, and have not have race play into the actual shooting. They're not mutually exclusive. If a black person provided him, he would have shot them too. Racism had nothing to do with the trigger being pulled at that exact moment. I'm agreeing he didn't shoot people just to shoot people. He was provoked into shooting each of the victims, color of skin had nothing to do with it.
Then what evidence do you have that he's a racist?

I would have not been there with an assault rifle pretending to be tough to begin with.
Exactly, you'd be sitting at home watching your community literally burning, while Kyle is out providing medical attention (including to protestors) and extinguishing fires. So who's the real pussy?

npace

Autocross Champion

I would have not been there with an assault rifle pretending to be tough to begin with. Isn't that their whole schtick? "Stand your ground and all"?
If that's your take, then does it really matter if he's a racist? I mean, I'm not okay with racism, but I also recognize that bias exists, and we shouldn't be going after people for "thought crimes".

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I thought he left the gun with his friend in Wisconsin, no?
You are correct. He was 17 and gave his friend money to buy the AR and hold onto it until Kyle turned 18

IIRC there was another gun charge that was dismissed because he fit the exemption to the law due to his age