GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Well, yeah, unions as a group supported Biden, but it's a bit more complicated than that. Construction workers, for ex, are not monolithic for sure, and many of their F150 driving ranks definitely vote Republican. There are less unions in the South East than in the North East, and, obviously, the NE is more Democrat than the SE. Law Enforcement Unions are a whole different animal... they are usually overwhelmingly conservative and white. They tend to favor Republicans for reasons other than tax cuts... if you haven't noticed, Republicans tend to be of the belief to just allow police officers do whatever they want. Democrats tend to want to rein in law enforcement and set stronger laws related to use of lethal force. So, yeah, LEO unions and most of their members tend to be Republicans. The same goes even for federal agencies such as the FBI. As much as Trump trashed the FBI, I wouldn't be surprised if more than half of them still voted for Trump in the last election (which is crazy).

Lmao. Dude drives an F150 -- he's a rep!
What was your master's in again? Moronic assumptions and generalizations?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Listen bud, please cool it with the ad hominems. I'm trying my best not to attack you, personally, but you make it hard.

The CNN link you cited - did you even read it, or just look at the title? CNN is reporting a story, and, in fact, this story was a RESPONSE to the story they carried where Sanjay Gupta interviewed the former Trump CDC director (Redfield) who claimed he believes the COVID *was* a lab leak and that it occurred as far back as Sept or Oct 2019. I actually watched that interview on CNN months ago, so I know CNN has not at all been shying away from the lab leak premise. This is one story from another viewpoint, which, up until very recently, was the overwhelming viewpoint... that it was NOT a lab leak and that it occurred naturally by jumping from a horseshoe bat to an intermediate animal and then to humans.

So, yeah, that story does not at all show CNN was pushing a natural origins narrative. They were actually reporting the news... and so-called experts that were supposed to be unbiased were almost all claiming it was a naturally occurring virus and not a lab leak. Of course, I disagree and believe it was absolutely a lab leak... and if you watch CNN at all, you'll see that their reporting tends to cover more and more of the lab leak claims.

Also, I read the article in your second link, and it's much more nuanced and not saying what you're inferring it says. Trump is a liar. Is, was, and always will be. Nobody trusted what he said. He hated China. So, when he claimed it was a lab leak, nobody knew whether he had actual intelligence on it, or if if was just "making it up." Biden is in office now - over a year later. He actually tasked US Intelligence to provide a report on the origins!!!! In 2021, US Intelligence is **still** split on whether it was a lab leak or had natural origins. So, that tells me, yes, Trump was fuqing lying, once again, that he had intelligence that proved it was a lab leak. Even Faucci has pivoted from the natural origins belief to a more nuanced position that it could, in fact, have been a lab leak.

So, those links prove that CNN reports the damn news. They report differing positions - I know, because I watch CNN regularly. CNN has never pushed a narrative that COVID could not have been a lab leak... they reported both sides, and even US intelligence is STILL unsure.

Take this CNN report, for ex:
https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/27/media/covid-19-origins-lab-leak-media/index.html

Little shit slinging bitch is about to cry. Lmao!

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Okay, let's see these supposed email you have as well as the authentication. Were they acquired via a FOIA request? And, how do Fauci emails end ANY discussion? Don't you need to provide evidence they're real, and actually provide them and how they're relevant?

Lmao. I bet you completely disregard everything that comes from wikileaks. "Where the official request be at?"

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Lmao. I bet you completely disregard everything that comes from wikileaks. "Where the official request be at?"
Real whistleblowers never sit before Congress. Assange and Snowden are enemies of the state, that's all you need to know.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
This would be funny if it wasn't true:

@MagicMK I hope you realize that this is what you sound like.

During the great depression and the dust bowl, businesses were destroying provsion while millions were starving.
Thousands of left sympathisers from all walks of life in the US had their lives ruined during the witch hunts of the 50's and 60's. The capitalist system is making money off of people's need for basic necessities as we speak (soaring food prices are testament to that). Everything he's describing about totalitarian regimes has been happening in the so-called free world for centuries. No illusions, we had it coming.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Also, you keep making attacks, just not in that last post. You said I couldn't figure it out "in my biased little brain" and have, more than once, called people names in here. I was pointing out that your "an omission isn't a lie" is a stupid argument. Sorry if that offends you, but it doesn't make it less true. At the end of the day you need to realize that people's freedoms don't and shouldn't end where your fear begins. You talk about "ad hominem" attacks yet you consistently go after the perceived political affiliation of the person making an argument, rather than the actual argument. You have also, frequently, set out to mislabel everyone with a conservative view point as a white, racist, religious zealot or redneck (an example is your construction worker argument and your "majority of police" argument, since I know you'll try and say "when have I ever done that?"). You live by the ad hominem attack.

Kid's one big contradiction. I would cut him some slack. But i won't.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Polish scientist examines Pfizer vaccine batch. 2 of 5 vaccines are normal saline, placebo. 2 had graphene. 1 had Stranger Things eggs, which hatch monsters and multiply with graphene. You are playing Russian roulette with the jabs.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QnPxYqVydj1v/

1634740181217.png

npace

Autocross Champion
During the great depression and the dust bowl, businesses were destroying provsion while millions were starving.
Thousands of left sympathisers from all walks of life in the US had their lives ruined during the witch hunts of the 50's and 60's. The capitalist system is making money off of people's need for basic necessities as we speak (soaring food prices are testament to that). Everything he's describing about totalitarian regimes has been happening in the so-called free world for centuries. No illusions, we had it coming.
I think the premise of the video had more to do with individual freedoms than who or what it is that is exploiting people. The way I took it, and I think you would agree, is that the government should be protecting our freedoms, not limiting them in a power grab. Plus he goes after big business in the video as well (tech, Bill gates farm conglomerate). I mean, he can't go after everything, its a short video.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
So you don't think its possible that Trump, as the President, received an intelligence brief that was classified about the origins of the virus, and then CNN used Fauci (who has been consistently wrong every step of the way) to make an argument against Trump?

If CNN was only reporting the news, the headline wouldn't have been "Anthony Fauci just crushed Donald Trump's theory on the origins of the coronavirus". They are purposefully choosing words to color the opinions of individuals rather than "just reporting the news". If you don't understand how this is bias, I can't help you.

Did you fail to read what I just wrote? I stated that it was possible that Trump had such a briefing, but now Biden is President and he'd have access to the same classified intelligence. He set up a special investigating the origins panel for cripes sake... so, if such intelligence existed, the intelligence agencies and Biden would have access to it. That's my point, it does NOT exist... Trump was, once again, lying. There is a classified version of the report, but the unclassified version acknowledges US Intelligence still does not agree on whether the virus came from a lab in China or it had natural origins. So, once again, if Trump had the "smoking gun" intelligence on COVID origins, then why is US intelligence still so unsure about whether the virus is natural or released from a lab experiment?

Also, to be clear, I think Fauci is great overall, *however* I actually do agree that he was too dismissive early on about the idea that the virus came from the lab in Wuhan. In his defense, though, most of the scientists around the world were claiming it had to be of natural origins... but now there has been reporting that there was a concerted effort by the lead person on the WHO team that went to China who was actually friends with the "Bat Lady" who headed the L4 lab in Wuhan... to mislead the public about the possibility that the leak was from the lab.

Have you read the latest reporting about the lead person on the WHO team who was turned down by DARPA for GOF funding on bat viruses???... he later claimed a lab leak was impossible, but meanwhile he actually was the person that tried to work with the Wuhan Lab on funding a GOF bat virus experiments!

Read this:
https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/09/lab-leak-pandemic-origins-even-messier/620209/

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
Also, you keep making attacks, just not in that last post. You said I couldn't figure it out "in my biased little brain" and have, more than once, called people names in here. I was pointing out that your "an omission isn't a lie" is a stupid argument. Sorry if that offends you, but it doesn't make it less true. At the end of the day you need to realize that people's freedoms don't and shouldn't end where your fear begins. You talk about "ad hominem" attacks yet you consistently go after the perceived political affiliation of the person making an argument, rather than the actual argument. You have also, frequently, set out to mislabel everyone with a conservative view point as a white, racist, religious zealot or redneck (an example is your construction worker argument and your "majority of police" argument, since I know you'll try and say "when have I ever done that?"). You live by the ad hominem attack.
My "attack" was in response to your attack on me. I recall writing that, but that was only after you took multiple shots at me. Political affiliation is open game. Also, certain groups of people are known to vote certain ways... this is not me attacking anyone. Do you really believe police departments are filled with liberal Democrats? I mean, come on... this stuff is common knowledge. Most African Americans vote Democrat. Most college professors vote Democrat. Most non-union blue collar workers, esp living in rural zip codes, vote Republican. Do you really disagree with this or think that it's some type of attack????

Also, one more thing about the racist stuff... the Republican Party has become racist. Trump is the head of the party, and he's clearly a big racist (really, are you gonna argue differently?). So, sure, you can technically be a Republican w/o being a racist, but you have to come to grips with the fact that you're supporting a political party that has a lot of racist rhetoric. I mean, just look how Fox News (watched mostly by Republicans) covers Black Lives Matter vs how they cover the mob that invaded the US Capitol, assaulted police officers, stole things, and attempted to stop Democracy. You don't notice ANY racist undertones in the coverage? Really?

Reactions: WAP

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I think the premise of the video had more to do with individual freedoms than who or what it is that is exploiting people. The way I took it, and I think you would agree, is that the government should be protecting our freedoms, not limiting them in a power grab. Plus he goes after big business in the video as well (tech, Bill gates farm conglomerate). I mean, he can't go after everything, its a short video.

I am a proponent of one simple theory formulated by a bearded German guy some 150+ years ago: government is a tool in the hands of the ruling class. The ruling class is composed of crooks like Bill Gates, so the government acts in his interest, not ours. This government can (but is not obligated to) protect our freedoms only if it suits the ruling class, as a fortunate (for us) byproduct of its actions. I therefore have no illusions about what this government can do if it suits the ruling class, including internment camps, artificial food shortages, mandatory vaccinations, and even genocide.

But aside from all that (consider me triggered lol) i do understand where the ginger is coming from, and agree to an extent.

I like his old videos, especially about meat eaters acting as if they were vegetarians. Hilarious!

npace

Autocross Champion
Did you fail to read what I just wrote? I stated that it was possible that Trump had such a briefing, but now Biden is President and he'd have access to the same classified intelligence. He set up a special investigating the origins panel for cripes sake... so, if such intelligence existed, the intelligence agencies and Biden would have access to it. That's my point, it does NOT exist... Trump was, once again, lying. There is a classified version of the report, but the unclassified version acknowledges US Intelligence still does not agree on whether the virus came from a lab in China or it had natural origins. So, once again, if Trump had the "smoking gun" intelligence on COVID origins, then why is US intelligence still so unsure about whether the virus is natural or released from a lab experiment?

Also, to be clear, I think Fauci is great overall, *however* I actually do agree that he was too dismissive early on about the idea that the virus came from the lab in Wuhan. In his defense, though, most of the scientists around the world were claiming it had to be of natural origins... but now there has been reporting that there was a concerted effort by the lead person on the WHO team that went to China who was actually friends with the "Bat Lady" who headed the L4 lab in Wuhan... to mislead the public about the possibility that the leak was from the lab.

Have you read the latest reporting about the lead person on the WHO team who was turned down by DARPA for GOF funding on bat viruses???... he later claimed a lab leak was impossible, but meanwhile he actually was the person that tried to work with the Wuhan Lab on funding a GOF bat virus experiments!

Read this:
https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/09/lab-leak-pandemic-origins-even-messier/620209/
This wasn't the Biden vs Trump debate you're trying to turn it into. This was about CNN purposefully misleading the public.

npace

Autocross Champion
My "attack" was in response to your attack on me. I recall writing that, but that was only after you took multiple shots at me. Political affiliation is open game. Also, certain groups of people are known to vote certain ways... this is not me attacking anyone. Do you really believe police departments are filled with liberal Democrats? I mean, come on... this stuff is common knowledge. Most African Americans vote Democrat. Most college professors vote Democrat. Most non-union blue collar workers, esp living in rural zip codes, vote Republican. Do you really disagree with this or think that it's some type of attack????

Also, one more thing about the racist stuff... the Republican Party has become racist. Trump is the head of the party, and he's clearly a big racist (really, are you gonna argue differently?). So, sure, you can technically be a Republican w/o being a racist, but you have to come to grips with the fact that you're supporting a political party that has a lot of racist rhetoric. I mean, just look how Fox News (watched mostly by Republicans) covers Black Lives Matter vs how they cover the mob that invaded the US Capitol, assaulted police officers, stole things, and attempted to stop Democracy. You don't notice ANY racist undertones in the coverage? Really?
I know that attacking an argument based on perceived political affiliation is an ad hominem attack, which is what you're accusing me of.