GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
Tesla may be a singular example. The two corporations I've worked at the last N years have been seeing dramatic stock price rises due to massive new contracts and huge profits.
Uhmmm... Amazon, Facebook, Instagram are all example of companies that lost money for many years while they're stock price went into the stratosphere. There is not just one singular example. Those are the companies that turned it around. I can name a hundred other companies that went public during the early internet boom in the early 2000's that saw their stock price explode even though the company never made a profit and later went bankrupt. How about Toys.com for example? Plenty of technology companies were unprofitable as well while experiencing massive stock surges - the same goes for smaller drug discovery companies as well (Human Genome Sciences "HGSI" for ex).

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Uhmmm... Amazon, Facebook, Instagram are all example of companies that lost money for many years while they're stock price went into the stratosphere. There is not just one singular example. Those are the companies that turned it around. I can name a hundred other companies that went public during the early internet boom in the early 2000's that saw their stock price explode even though the company never made a profit and later went bankrupt. How about Toys.com for example? Plenty of technology companies were unprofitable as well while experiencing massive stock surges - the same goes for smaller drug discovery companies as well (Human Genome Sciences "HGSI" for ex).

Good boy.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
I know, right? I have one, too, but who cares?

That animation is hilarious.
I have two, but who's counting, right? My point was that I have a MBA - which is relevant to the conversation. Although, congrats on your advancement past high school.

npace

Autocross Champion
Did you even go to college or was high school your highest level of educational attainment? I have a biz undergrad with a MBA (and not the one you get online, either). I know a bit about economics and finance. There's also this thing stores like Walmart do where they bait you to coming in by selling notebooks at 10 cents a piece, below cost. They don't need to make money off the notebook sales since they make money off of all the other school supplies parents end up purchasing. They're referred to as "traffic items" in marketing parlance. Hopefully you're actually learning something, today.
Sorry, but an MBA does not make you an economist. It demonstrates knowledge in managing people to achieve business goals. Most economists have undergrads in mathematics and get at least an MS (but usually PhD) in economics. Market forces, which is what you are talking about, are not attributable to Business Management. I'm assuming you know this, because you have an MBA, and therefore understand finances and marketing, which is why you are talking about marketing with the WalMart example.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Sorry, but an MBA does not make you an economist. It demonstrates knowledge in managing people to achieve business goals. Most economists have undergrads in mathematics and get at least an MS (but usually PhD) in economics. Market forces, which is what you are talking about, are not attributable to Business Management. I'm assuming you know this, because you have an MBA, and therefore understand finances and marketing, which is why you are talking about marketing with the WalMart example.

What i don't know is why he's talking about vaccination and life. Unless one of his masters is in immunology.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
You're clapping back about education?... at least Anotero finished high school.
lmao you're literally arguing with gifs