GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
What does that even mean? I included a link not a study? To include a study it would have to be a link. I sent you one article from nature.com that referenced a study, then in another post I linked to a study itself. Both from nature.com, both confirming the effectiveness of natural immunity. But, I guess only their studies on vaccine efficacy counts? In which case your agenda is obvious and you're not someone capable of being objective.

I'm not the one picking and choosing, I follow ALL of the science. I never said the vaccine wasn't effective. In fact, I've said countless times now that anyone older or at-risk should absolutely get vaccinated. For everyone else, it's a personal decision that I have no business judging.

So the question is, why can't the government or their bootlickers (yourself) admit that natural immunity is effective? There are people who contracted the virus before a vaccine was available to them, and these people, based on the science, should be considered just as safe and protected as those vaccinated. Thus, should not be under any vaccine mandates. That's all this is about. Give natural immunity the credit it deserves.
My point was that you were providing a url and not a quote from an actual study or other research. So, what people like to do is claim one thing about an article, link that article with out quoting anything in the article, and then moving on. I call them "links to nowhere," kinda like Alaska's bridge to nowhere. I'm aware that natural immunity is effective, but that really isn't the argument. The argument is do you really WANT natural immunity in the first place - since over half a million Americans have already died from a single infection of COVID? Secondly, it's not clear how natural immunity from COVID A defends you against COVID Delta. You have info on that from Nature.com? If so, please provide it. Otherwise, the just is out. Also, the jury is out on just how long natural immunity is effective.

Also, I stumbled upon this little gem was looking at other info:
April 23, 2021 -- Long-haul COVID-19 patients face many health threats -- including a higher chance of dying -- up to 6 months after they catch the virus, according to a massive study published in the journal Nature.

A second study, released by the CDC on Friday, also found lingering symptoms months later among COVID-19 patients who originally had mild symptoms.

For the Nature study, researchers examined more than 87,000 COVID-19 patients and nearly 5 million control patients in a federal database. They found COVID-19 patients had a 59% higher risk of death up to 6 months after infection, compared to non-infected people.

So, according to that rather large study, released by the CDC, they've found that even if you survive COVID... you know fall into a group of post-COVID infections that are now 59% more at risk of dying. And even if you don't die... you may still be stuck with COVID long haul symptoms. So, yeah, natural immunity may not be that great of a thing to have, ya know?

Reactions: WAP

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
Yeah, and white Ford Bronco sales jumped over 40% after OJ killed his wife and her boyfriend. People are investing in Moderna for the *potential* of other blockbuster drugs they may develop with their mRna technology... not because of any money they're making off the current vaccine. In fact, if you knew anything about vaccines... many drug makers have avoided making them because they're often not very profitable vs the other patented drugs they sell that are often massively profitable.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
Not very bright, are you? Since you clearly have no idea how capitalism works. Back to your sand box, off you go.
Did you even go to college or was high school your highest level of educational attainment? I have a biz undergrad with a MBA (and not the one you get online, either). I know a bit about economics and finance. There's also this thing stores like Walmart do where they bait you to coming in by selling notebooks at 10 cents a piece, below cost. They don't need to make money off the notebook sales since they make money off of all the other school supplies parents end up purchasing. They're referred to as "traffic items" in marketing parlance. Hopefully you're actually learning something, today.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Did you even go to college or was high school your highest level of educational attainment? I have a biz undergrad with a MBA (and not the one you get online, either). I know a bit about economics and finance. There's also this thing stores like Walmart do where they bait you to coming in by selling notebooks at 10 cents a piece, below cost. They don't need to make money off the notebook sales since they make money off of all the other school supplies parents end up purchasing. They're referred to as "traffic items" in marketing parlance. Hopefully you're actually learning something, today.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

Homie, your edumacation doesn't mean anything if you don't understand basic economic concepts that have been explained in painstaking detail 150 years ago. Catch up, biz boy. ;)

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Homie, your edumacation doesn't mean anything if you don't understand basic economic concepts that have been explained in painstaking detail 150 years ago. Catch up, biz boy. ;)
Let's not forget AOC supposedly has a degree in economics, yet she still doesn't understand tax cuts and celebrated when Amazon decided to not build their new HQ in NY

"The dispute between the two Democrats lays bare a divide over the plan to offer $2.8 billion in tax breaks for Amazon to establish a major presence in New York City. .... Additionally, he said, HQ2 would have brought “at least 25,000-40,000 good paying jobs for our state and nearly $30 billion dollars in new revenue to fund transit improvements, new housing, schools and countless other quality-of-life improvements.”
https://time.com/5530386/aoc-amazon-new-york-hq2/

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Let's not forget AOC supposedly has a degree in economics and yet she still doesn't understand tax cuts and celebrated when Amazon decided to not build their new HQ in NY

"The dispute between the two Democrats lays bare a divide over the plan to offer $2.8 billion in tax breaks for Amazon to establish a major presence in New York City. .... Additionally, he said, HQ2 would have brought “at least 25,000-40,000 good paying jobs for our state and nearly $30 billion dollars in new revenue to fund transit improvements, new housing, schools and countless other quality-of-life improvements.”
https://time.com/5530386/aoc-amazon-new-york-hq2/

Lol. She's a phony. Perfect gf for the biz boy.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Lmao. Companies that incur losses see rising stock prices. Mkaay.

Not that far-fetched, tbh. Tesla operated in the red for years and still, their stock prices went up and up and up. Stock price is all about what other people think it's worth, not what it's actually worth.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Not that far-fetched, tbh. Tesla operated in the red for years and still, their stock prices went up and up and up. Stock price is all about what other people think it's worth, not what it's actually worth.

Tesla may be a singular example. The two corporations I've worked at the last N years have been seeing dramatic stock price rises due to massive new contracts and huge profits.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Tesla may be a singular example. The two corporations I've worked at the last N years have been seeing dramatic stock price rises due to massive new contracts and huge profits.

Those scenarios are definitely the norm. Companies like Tesla sorta break reality.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Isnt this their first successful mRNA vaccine?

It could have been a vaccine for some generic but common thing and the stock probably would have done the same thing. That's what happens when a company proves their tech.