GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I'm asking you to cite one specific article... not every single Nature.com you may have posted in the last... uhmmm, 3659 friggin pages in this thread. If you're not willing to cite it, then I think you've already answered the question - it simply ain't worth citing in the first place.
Nobody can cite any source that would be acceptable to you.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
Nobody can cite any source that would be acceptable to you.
So you admit that you can't find one single peer reviewed article that is critical of the mRna COVID vaccines... nearing 4k pages in this thread, and none of you anti-vaxxers can cite a single peer reviewed article that confirms all this BS you hear on Joe Rogan about the danger of spike proteins and the safety of off-prescription horse dewormers?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
So you admit that you can't find one single peer reviewed article that is critical of the mRna COVID vaccines... nearing 4k pages in this thread, and none of you anti-vaxxers can cite a single peer reviewed article that confirms all this BS you hear on Joe Rogan about the danger of spike proteins and the safety of off-prescription horse dewormers?
You've got the wrong person. I haven't posted any links about Covid in a long time.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
I'm asking you to cite one specific article... not every single Nature.com you may have posted in the last... uhmmm, 3659 friggin pages in this thread. If you're not willing to cite it, then I think you've already answered the question - it simply ain't worth citing in the first place.

I included the study from nature. You responded to my post with said study and decided to completely ignore it. I'm not wasting my time sending it again. I'm not engaging in these childish games with you.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

You just showed how you are influenced in your assumptions of the informing you seek as well as what you watch/read. The herd tends to follow mainstream media sources and take that as their truth versus question what is seen/heard. Your "labeling" is laughable and completely highlights your ignorance of the opposing view, perhaps some research and truly wanting to understand both perspectives will suit you well on developing your own conclusion versus what you are told to believe. It's a challenging concept I know but it is certainly enlightening.

Definition:
an·ti-vax·xer
/ˌan(t)ēˈvaksər,ˌan(t)īˈvaksər/

noun
INFORMAL
  1. a person who is opposed to vaccination, typically a parent who does not wish to vaccinate their child.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Holy shit, are you serious?

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I included the study from nature. You responded to my post with said study and decided to completely ignore it. I'm not wasting my time sending it again. I'm not engaging in these childish games with you.
Bro, he is too lazy to go back and check and is not here to understand with an objective point of view. It is obvious he has his mind made up and wants nothing more than to argue and prove CNN right.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Number of posts and length of post are irrelevant. Check the reaction score.
Interesting you should point that out. Assuming you're placing some sort of value on reactions, you're not doing nearly as well as your buddy Gtifan (he gets twice the reactions per post you do) and zrick is practically a spambot....

Screenshot_20210922-083455.png

Screenshot_20210922-083553.png

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Interesting you should point that out. Assuming you're placing some sort of value on reactions, you're not doing nearly as well as your buddy Gtifan (he gets twice the reactions per post you do) and zrick is practically a spambot....

View attachment 226070

View attachment 226071
Can you point me to where I should be looking? it's not quite clear...