GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Some people write for brevity while others simply write less because they have nothing intelligent to say.
Or they write more to make up for their lack of argument? 🤔

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
We're still pretty far from the 2 year mark.

Even if you consider the scamdemic as beginning in Nov/Dec 2019 in China. 15 years to slow the spread began in the US in March of 2020.

Jus sayin. 😋
We'll go past 2 years in a blink, change my mind.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Yo, you were supposed to call a doctor after 4 hours!!
Fake news. You only call the doctor if she doesn't like it.

Turbongr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7
I get it. I'm on the fence as well, that's why I was asking if anyone had tried this stuff out. From what I've read, this is supposedly a more mellow hit, with less freak-out potential than regular THC. Not sure though, as it seems most of this stuff is sativa-based...I'm more of an indica guy, myself.

Yup. All the goofy but none of the head tripping if you're susceptible to that. People who tend to get paranoid on the regular like D8. Worth checking out if you like that sort of thing. Allegedly.

Definitely NOTHING like K2 or any of that crap. Not even allegedly.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
You do realize you've provided about 10 url's as citations in previous posts -- each one of those url's links to multiple pages of reading. So, it seems like people in this thread like to have their cake and and eat it too. Let's use a simple argument to deny something (COVID vaccine does not work and is dangerous, because, "spike protein"). And then when you respond with more that 2 sentences... you get "hey, whose the guy writing all the paragraphs?"

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
That checks out
Screenshot_20210921-173328.png

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Eh, I was a moderator on here since about 2013. Most of my posts aren't in here. I've helped a lot of nutsacks like yourself over the years build their cars and ya know, be a part of the community vs only threads like this one 🙄

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
I love how people do this. I'm not going to go back and look up every previous post you've made. My original issue was not with you, anyway - it was with the citations provided by Zrick. So, it's a bit unreal, if you will, for you to refuse to provide a citation, now. I don't want to play whack a mole with citations (ie - oh, not that one, what about the other one I provided). I'm offering to look at any citation from Nature.com you have - tell me which one you think is the most credible and I'll look at it. I think that's more than a fair offer in this debate. If you don't want to provide a citation, then I'm left to believe that you realize the citation was likely to get quickly shot down, anyway.

Are you not understand that I've already sent you the links in question? I'm not wasting my time resending the same links again.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Wow this thread is really a reaction score farm. We're really just doing this for the internet points.