GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
This. Also, I challenge anyone who thinks electric cars are good for the environment to do a simple internet search. Type in "lithium mine" and let me know if you think that's good for the climate. And it's not just energy. Look up how much water is wasted in the production of said battery.

Lastly, he's probably posting from a new android or iPhone, which is a whole other problem set. If the US seriously gave a shit about climate change, it wouldn't enter into token treaties for the environment. Instead, rules would be made to limit excessive consumption, starting with all the BS devices people "need".

Agree.
I live next to a big wind farm. It's mind boggling how much fossil fuel had to be burned to produce the mills. And they are not biodegradeable or recyclable once decommissioned. And neither are batteries.
All this green fad with mantras about renewable energy are laughable.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
E_ru-t5WEAEBFAU.png

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
From Covid
Actually been traveling a bit for work lately and I have noticed more people here in public wearing masks than Detriot and Pittsburgh. Go figure.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
in CT there are fewer people wearing masks than 6 months ago. The Vacc rate in the state is one of the highest and many places say if you are vacd masks are optional. I wear mine in most indoor setting with the exception of work because 99% rate at work and I tend to work alone. Concert last night (Classical) small venue masks and proof of vacc required.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
That is true... just like nobody died in car accidents before cars were invented. I don't recall Zrick, but did you ever get infected with COVID? If so how long ago? Also, just wondering, how many of the people in this thread that are anti vaccine were infected or finally got vaccinated? FWIW, I got vaccinated as soon as I could... drove about an hour away on a work day to get both Pfizer shots. Also, I've never contracted COVID, either.