GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Before 'safe and effective,' there was an ongoing list of adverse effects...

1631671415321.png

cb1111

I would rather see independent studies...government funded is where things go to die. Pfizer can't make billions on people with natural immunity.
You can't have it both ways.

You can't say "show me bacause the gummint isn't doing studies on this" then say "I don't want a gummint study because I don't trust them" when I show you one.

Every single one of your posts continues to show what an idiot you are.

BTW one of my links was an independent study.

Your FDA post (directly above) must be disregarded because, as usual, you have no link and it is made up. This "screenshot" only shows up on one of your bullshit conspiracy sites.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You can't have it both ways.

You can't say "show me bacause the gummint isn't doing studies on this" then say "I don't want a gummint study because I don't trust them" when I show you one.

Every single one of your posts continues to show what an idiot you are.

BTW one of my links was an independent study.

Your FDA post (directly above) must be disregarded because, as usual, you have no link and it is made up. This "screenshot" only shows up on one of your bullshit conspiracy sites.
You need to come up with a new way to insult Zrick. Boring reading the same insults in every post.

cb1111

You need to come up with a new way to insult Zrick. Boring reading the same insults in every post.
Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy - so you overlook the actual content of post (you know, the stuff where zricky proves that he is an idiot) and focus on the line where I remind him that we all know that he is an idiot?

I thought you were smarter than that. I'm saddened that I was wrong.

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy - so you overlook the actual content of post (you know, the stuff where zricky proves that he is an idiot) and focus on the line where I remind him that we all know that he is an idiot?

I thought you were smarter than that. I'm saddened that I was wrong.
Has nothing to do with intelligence. Calling him an idiot continuously is old and boring. I thought you were smarter than doing that.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You mean to the right....

There are many reasons why she can't turn left but for it to change fro TR to R then she would have to turn right - turning to the left won't change what one reads.
Maybe she should just spin.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI