GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
How come the people who were concerned about the economy opening up are the same people who won't get vaccinated?
#Informed
The more you know about the virus and the vaccine, the less they matter.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
99% of hospitalizations are unvaccinated. The unvaccinated are opposed to a shutdown, so what would be the logic in shutting down again?
Fake statistics are fake, but you do make a good point. Anybody that hasn't got the vaccine by now doesn't want it.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Another great title by Jay.
I suggest we give my vaccine and a dozen others to GTIfan and see how safe they really are.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Or walks into a crowded market with an explosive vest.

Fucking crazies.
I liked to comparison of republicans to suicides bombers. (y)
I suggest we give my vaccine and a dozen others to GTIfan and see how safe they really are.
reported for not including title.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Uh, literally every veteran in this thread has received about almost every available vaccine known to man kind, yet you're the one that ended up autistic. Hmmmm

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Now that skateboarding and handball are over, I’m not watching it as much. This year was pretty nuts for new sports. We tried making drinking games out of badminton and pingpong
Skateboarding is not over, Men's Park is Wednesday and Women's Park is tomorrow

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Unreal is going the Gestapo route -- put everyone that doesn't agree with him in Ignore Jail.

5id6a4.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I have seen 2x on Fox News this week them recommending vaccines. That is propaganda.
Ftfy
The vaccines don't work.
Worse yet, they increased cases and deaths.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Rules are for 🐑

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)