GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cars with ridiculous wings.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Ok, I know this thread is for wings, but this could qualify as a wing.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMd3duVMu/

Screenshot_20210801-122634_TikTok.jpg

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Those things reinforced at any other points than the initial bend upwards?

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Thread revival!!!

NwGMUGC.jpeg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
theres something so funny about huge aftermarket wangz on just about any car, but especially very stock otherwise cars that just have no business going fast. and boy are there a lot of them out there.

like i can get if there is a ricey modifcation out there that looks good. Different wheels can make a boring car look better (though the same people that choose these wangs also have poor taste in wheels). But just the biggest rigid metal wing you can find and bolt in? Its lost on me. The BRZ up at the top of this page - I've seen that wang before on other ones and it can look good on the right BRZ with other tasteful mods.

Whats more is they had to install it or have a local mechanic install it. Either of which along the way had to either think 'yep, this is looking great!' or 'what the fuck is this customer making me endure here' along the way.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Whats more is they had to install it or have a local mechanic install it. Either of which along the way had to either think 'yep, this is looking great!' or 'what the fuck is this customer making me endure here' along the way.
Or the shop is like "fuck yeah I'm getting paid either way, hopefully they come to pay me to fix it when they take it off"