GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
I haven't been to a concert in over 15 years, but I will be breaking that streak to see Weezer next month.
You won't be disappointed! These guys are amazingly talented. The last concert I saw they all swapped instruments, and took turns singing the songs...didn't miss a beat!

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Nobody probably knows these boys but whenever I hear Weezer it always brings me to this Fenomenon track. Lovely little diddy about going out on the road with no destination and being completely happy with that fact.

Fenomenon - Point of no return

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Hold on there; we have several rules. You have to bold changes in quotes, strikeout words you remove from quotes, emojis for sarcasm, and quote for response.
How do you strike out words you remove using mobile?

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
E63Syh6WEAMd_4Y.jpg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Nobody probably knows these boys but whenever I hear Weezer it always brings me to this Fenomenon track. Lovely little diddy about going out on the road with no destination and being completely happy with that fact.

Fenomenon - Point of no return
Here's the real Point of No Return.

cb1111

Some here may not want to hear this, but "Intensive care physicians in Germany are again increasingly expecting people with various respiratory diseases in autumn and winter. The President of the German Interdisciplinary Association for Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine (Divi), Gernot Marx, cited the expected discontinuation of mask wearing as the reason."

Translation by Google - doesn't do the best job but conveys the point.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Some here may not want to hear this, but "Intensive care physicians in Germany are again increasingly expecting people with various respiratory diseases in autumn and winter. The President of the German Interdisciplinary Association for Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine (Divi), Gernot Marx, cited the expected discontinuation of mask wearing as the reason."

Translation by Google - doesn't do the best job but conveys the point.
You gotta love needing an official release of information to address the point.

Senator Cbill told the Montana Rascal today that his select committee on the negative effects of being outdoors has determined that sun exposure on the face is inversely proportional to the size of your hat.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You gotta love needing an official release of information to address the point.

Senator Cbill told the Montana Rascal today that his select committee on the negative effects of being outdoors has determined that sun exposure on the face is inversely proportional to the size of your hat.
Please tell me that his first name is Senator and not a political designation.