GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
So what does "undoing the nuclear family" mean?
Erosion of accountability (generally by men) of raising their children and being a father. Just one example off of the top of my head.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Also, if you are in the hospital and you have symptoms that are manageable outside the hospital they send you home. This is true of almost any illness, not just COVID.

Zrick outing himself as a dumbass once again.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
I have the vaccine and I got a PCR test the other day before coming into work. Just a cold. Lots of vaccinated people are getting tested. I personally know of at least 6 others who have been tested since getting the vaccine, nobody had a positive.
I'm having a medical procedure done by Kaiser who also gave me both my shots. I still have to get tested 4 days before I go in.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Yet somehow garnered unprecedented support from black voters.

Facts over feelings.

We know, his racism against Asians was a big hit with black men. So much so, y'all started beating up Asains on the street.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Again, this treats all viruses as being exactly the same.

You can't get lifetime immunity from any corona virus, whether it's a cold, flu, or Covid 19. Though they all mutate at different rates and each mutation is unique in the way it affects the virus, they are all going to mutate beyond your natural immunities ability to effectively fight off or prevent an infection at some point. And that point of random.

I think the data he quoted said 8 months of natural immunity, not a lifetime.