GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
No Jim, you were doing your normal confused routine. Guy says he isn't warping rotors or having deposits. You post trying to diagnose why he's warping rotors. I say he isn't warping rotors. You post again about the difference between deposits and warped rotors, I again say he isn't having either, read the OP. You get cranky. Then OP thanks me for keeping the thread on topic.

You get confused easily. I didn't insult you or drag anything from this thread into that thread. You literally had no idea what was going on and kept derailing the guys thread.
Not true at all. You're the one who says rotors warp not me. The vast majority of time it's pad deposits not a warped rotor. Everybody in this thread knows who gets confused and twists the shit out of what others post to fit into your agenda.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Man I'm just gonna pretend like the last few pages didn't happen. Sad day for the scamdemic - this shit stays in the thread. Period.

That said, it's ignorant to blame the resurgence of covid on the mask order dropping. The main problem is that the delta variant took off in the non vaccinated. 95% of those hospitalized are not vaccinated. The reason the delta variant took hold is entirely because people refused to get the vaccine.

And the biggest point of this whole post, the non vaxxing non masking Trump loving retards would have started the delta outbreak without any change in the mask order from the cdc. They never wore the masks in the first place.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Man I'm just gonna pretend like the last few pages didn't happen. Sad day for the scamdemic - this shit stays in the thread. Period.

That said, it's ignorant to blame the resurgence of covid on the mask order dropping. The main problem is that the delta variant took off in the non vaccinated. 95% of those hospitalized are not vaccinated. The reason the delta variant took hold is entirely because people refused to get the vaccine.

And the biggest point of this whole post, the non vaxxing non masking Trump loving retards would have started the delta outbreak without any change in the mask order from the cdc. They never wore the masks in the first place.
Just curious about why the last few pages? The whole thread has been this way since the beginning.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
States are doing what the CDC says, not random people. Why shouldn't the people in charge be responsible?
Not Arizona. The governor piggybacked a law that says masks can't be mandated attached to another bill that passed. He also is forbidding schools to require masks. Thankfully when his term expires he can't run again.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion

You make decisions based on the reality of the situation. When they relaxed the guidelines they knew half the country wasn't vaccinated. Yet, they gave everyone a green light anyway.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
father.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
States are doing what the CDC says, not random people. Why shouldn't the people in charge be responsible?

Because they gave guidance, the people that didn't follow that guidance are at fault.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You make decisions based on the reality of the situation. When they relaxed the guidelines they knew half the country wasn't vaccinated. Yet, they gave everyone a green light anyway.

No, they gave vaccinated people the go ahead.