GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I don't know what makes you cuck liberals think you're tough. The entire discussion was about the CDC reversing mask guidelines and you're asking me who I was referring to in my example? Really?

You're on my ignore list, I'm not arguing over silly shit anymore.
I guess that means you're finished in this thread then.
😂

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You must really be bothered to respond to the same post twice.

You're dishonorable. I've spent the last few weeks laying off you, because you were obviously bothered, and so far, you've gone back to insulting me, even though you said you wouldn't, and now you're trying to stir shit. And you've taken every opportunity to try to provide a response on threads outside this thread.

You can join the racist eastern block guy.
Nothing you can do bothers me. You're funny. And I've recognized your attempts to make other threads like this one but I'm not going to be involved in that. I respect the forum and it has been a valuable resource for me having never owned a VW product before.

And posting the song Macho Man isn't an insult. It's what your post reminds me of with your macho crap.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I don't know what makes you cuck liberals think you're tough. The entire discussion was about the CDC reversing mask guidelines and you're asking me who I was referring to in my example? Really?

You're on my ignore list, I'm not arguing over silly shit anymore.

Smart people kept wearing masks. Nothing stopped you from wearing one. And you're doing a zrickety. You claim masks don't work for days, then you claim CDC made a mistake not requiring masks for vaccinated. Which is it?

And while I didn't agree with the decision, i understand that you could have made a good argument either way. At the time, 1 to 2% of cases were the delta variant and they still recommended unvaccinated wear masks. Why aren't you blaming the unvaccinated that didn't wear masks? Again, I wore a mask still, because I don't trust the zrickey's of the world to follow guidelines, not because the guidelines weren't scientifically sound.

Reactions: WAP

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Smart people kept wearing masks. Nothing stopped you from wearing one. And you're doing a zrickety. You claim masks don't work for days, then you claim CDC made a mistake not requiring masks for vaccinated. Which is it?

And while I didn't agree with the decision, i understand that you could have made a good argument either way. At the time, 1 to 2% of cases were the delta variant and they still recommended unvaccinated wear masks. Why aren't you blaming the unvaccinated that didn't wear masks? Again, I wore a mask still, because I don't trust the zrickey's of the world to follow guidelines, not because the guidelines weren't scientifically sound.
But if you get the vaccine you can get back to your normal life and not wear a mask.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
attempts to make other threads like this one
WHERE ARE THESE THREADS???

1627434515078.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
But if you get the vaccine you can get back to your normal life and not wear a mask.
Unless you live in Los Angeles, Savannah, or countless other cities that don't believe 'the science.'
The data from other countries shows us the bulk of infected and dying are #vaccinated, so everything the US news is telling you is PROPAGANDA.
Let's not forget the PCR test was revoked because it can't differentiate between FLU and COVID.
No wonder the flu 'disappeared,' because it was the flu the whole time.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
That was probably misleading. He was arguing with me in another thread or two and was acting like he does in here so I just quit responding because I don't want that attitude carried over into other threads.
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Nothing you can do bothers me. You're funny. And I've recognized your attempts to make other threads like this one but I'm not going to be involved in that. I respect the forum and it has been a valuable resource for me having never owned a VW product before.

And posting the song Macho Man isn't an insult. It's what your post reminds me of with your macho crap.
Hey I like Macho Man!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Unreal1

Autocross Champion

I said most consumer grade masks and you know it. I never said masks in general don't work. Don't pull a cb on me and misrepresent what I said. I have N95s. I continued to wear mine around crowds. The bigger problem is that the CDC gave people a false sense of hope. They essentially told the entire country it was safe to have large gatherings, not distance, and not mask if vaccinated and that's exactly what people started doing. It was the packed venues and large gatherings becoming acceptable that had a bigger impact. Even with masks, we still shouldn't be jamming a bunch of people indoors yet.

Half the country isn't vaccinated and a new variant, far more infectious than the last, was emerging. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how this was going to play out. A simple math equation tells us how much it was going to grow. Yet, the CDC relaxed guidelines, essentially telling everyone to stop putting out the fire knowing full well it was only going to grow larger. Unless they're incompetent.

I don't really blame people who don't wear masks. I blame people who are having huge parties, WEDDINGS, and generally being reckless. That's where the biggest risk comes from since it's a numbers game at the end of the day. But, again the CDC knows this is going to happen if you make people think we're in the clear.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
That was probably misleading. He was arguing with me in another thread or two and was acting like he does in here so I just quit responding because I don't want that attitude carried over into other threads.

No Jim, you were doing your normal confused routine. Guy says he isn't warping rotors or having deposits. You post trying to diagnose why he's warping rotors. I say he isn't warping rotors. You post again about the difference between deposits and warped rotors, I again say he isn't having either, read the OP. You get cranky. Then OP thanks me for keeping the thread on topic.

You get confused easily. I didn't insult you or drag anything from this thread into that thread. You literally had no idea what was going on and kept derailing the guys thread, which was about which of 3 rotors are best for tracking, and you don't even track. It would be like me responding to a thread asking for recommendations on which air bag suspension is best. I don't know,, so I wouldn't reply.

Thank you for trying to keep this post on topic. I know it can be difficult at times!
I literally just wanted to know which rotor (in peoples opinion) out of the 3 options at FCP, would hold up the best. I wanted it to be one of those 3, so I can get rotors and pads as needed without worrying about plunking down $450 each time! With their generous warranty, I'm probably only looking at $45 - $50 each time. It seems like a no brainer for me.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I said most consumer grade masks and you know it. I never said masks in general don't work. Don't pull a cb on me and misrepresent what I said. I have N95s. I continued to wear mine around crowds. The bigger problem is that the CDC gave people a false sense of hope. They essentially told the entire country it was safe to have large gatherings, not distance, and not mask if vaccinated and that's exactly what people started doing. It was the packed venues and large gatherings becoming acceptable that had a bigger impact. Even with masks, we still shouldn't be jamming a bunch of people indoors yet.

Half the country isn't vaccinated and a new variant, far more infectious than the last, was emerging. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how this was going to play out. A simple math equation tells us how much it was going to grow. Yet, the CDC relaxed guidelines, essentially telling everyone to stop putting out the fire knowing full well it was only going to grow larger. Unless they're incompetent.

I don't really blame people who don't wear masks. I blame people who are having huge parties, WEDDINGS, and generally being reckless. That's where the biggest risk comes from since it's a numbers game at the end of the day. But, again the CDC knows this is going to happen if you make people think we're in the clear.

So again, why are you pointing at the CDC to blame instead of the unvaccinated that didn't follow guidelines?