GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
How is any of this backpedaling?? Literally nothing has changed from my initial posts on this subject. Yes, I was considering getting the vaccine because of the weddings, which led to me doing research, which led to me making sure my findings were accurate. All of that is true and has never changed. Somehow you think "I'm considering getting the vaccine" meant "someone please make this decision for me". Which was never the case, from the start I said I did my own research and just wanted to make sure I haven't missed anything. Again, the same thing I'm telling you now, so that's not backpedaling at all.

I appreciate the extra sources and insight, but to suggest I was influenced or didn't do my own research is not true as already proven.
Just curious but... do you still need any help with anything? Have you made up your mind and/or have enough data to make a good your decision?

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Except I never said masks are dangerous and I don't feel they block enough airflow to cause any harm. But of course you'll say it's not about me despite interjecting this as a counter to my argument.
I thought that was pretty clearly a shot at zrickety's particular brand of logic. 😷

cb1111

But you did a zrickety, by misrepresenting the data cb1111 posted.

You do what you want, but you're a selfish asshole that is only thinking about YOUR chances of survival.
That's not even true, because he is risking his own life by not getting vaccinated.

I was at Walter Reed today and spoke with some of the docs treating COVID patients. They said that not one of the patients (and most were younger, fit GIs) said "I'm glad I didn't get vaccinated." They all said "I should have gotten vaccinated, because this was awful". Most said they had never imagined being so sick.

Oh, and without exception, each military patient was unvaccinated. they had one retiree that had gotten one shot and another that had been vaccinated with Astra Zeneca.

cb1111

Rickety literally believes that a mask could kill a child.
They all love to cite that early study on masks but conveniently overlook this paragraph:

It is essential to note that the mechanisms of person-to-person transmission in the community have not been fully determined. Controversy remains over the role of transmission through fine-particle aerosols (3,46). Transmission by indirect contact requires transfer of viable virus from respiratory mucosa onto hands and other surfaces, survival on those surfaces, and successful inoculation into the respiratory mucosa of another person. All of these components of the transmission route have not been studied extensively. The impact of environmental factors, such as temperature and humidity, on influenza transmission is also uncertain (47). These uncertainties over basic transmission modes and mechanisms hinder the optimization of control measures.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Lots if people imagines the virus as an invisible gaseous cloud that surrounds and seeps into your mask through the sides or directly through the weave since it's so small.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
But you did a zrickety,

zrickety's particular brand of logic. 😷

Rickety literally
1627182347784.png

She was saying that masks cause brain damage. As I walked by I said "lady, that ship has already sailed"
I think you pwned yourself on that one.