GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Probably because it's become a thread to argue about everything in a non civil way. Unfortunately. 😔
I hear you. Let me say this and you know I don't have an issue giving credit where I think it's due. The thread titles he creates... and I don't read or listen to a word he says unless I have to... are quite clever. They even have me laughing sometime and I'm not an easy audience. So... clever people don't believe bullshit. They aren't swayed by illogical processes. So, I'll compliment him if I have to... if he's clever enough to come up with that title comedy then he's clever enough to know that that crap he slings is just that... crap. I give him credit... good game he's running.

adjective
adjective: clever; comparative adjective: cleverer; superlative adjective: cleverest
  1. quick to understand, learn, and devise or apply ideas; intelligent.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
My point was that I think medical institutions would come out and say there were medical problems with the vaccine. That issue with the clots was public and... like I said, they post less than flattering information about vaccines so why wouldn't they keep sharing?
There were too many circumstances of the J&J vaccine and clots to hide it. Same with the Astra Zeneca. I do think that they are extremely cautious to not say anything negative because the vaccine acceptance is too low to begin with. The reality is I sure don't know. But I made my bet by getting the vaccine. The Pfizer one.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
In that case he is one very sick guy.
Just my opinion and it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong. But I would think that if he doesn't believe what he posts what's the point? Just to have bragging rights for the number 1 thread?

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
There were too many circumstances of the J&J vaccine and clots to hide it. Same with the Astra Zeneca. I do think that they are extremely cautious to not say anything negative because the vaccine acceptance is too low to begin with. The reality is I sure don't know. But I made my bet by getting the vaccine. The Pfizer one.
Haha please disregard the conversation I just conversated with you. Pfizer as well for me.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
You have to be a fuckin rube to think that heart attacks can be caused by a vaccine. There's actual physical evidence of what causes a heart attack, and it doesn't happen over the course of a week or even month.
Certain poisons induce a heart attack and leave no trace, makibg it look like a random heart attack.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Certain poisons induce a heart attack and leave no trace, makibg it look like a random heart attack.
The blood curdling scream my GF gave tonight almost gave me one. I almost tipped the couch jumping up to get to the kitchen. It was a cockroach. I almost ate shit getting off the couch over a cockroach. We've been together for nearly ten years...I've never heard her scream like that before.o_Oo_O

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Unfortunately, those stats aren't accurate and, even if they were close, speak only to fatalities

There is no evidence that the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2 has a lower fatality rate than the wild-type virus - Health Feedback

and not to illnesses. From the same article:

The existing data don’t allow us to conclude that the Delta variant has a lower CFR than the wild-type virus. Amesh Adalja, a senior scholar at the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, explained in a PolitiFact fact-check that “All variants are going to have a lower case fatality rate, because a significant portion of the population, especially those at high risk for death, are fully or partially vaccinated”.

However, an increase in hospitalizations due to the Delta variant has been reported in the U.K., while in Scotland, the risk of hospitalization for the Delta variant was found to be twice as high as for the Alpha variant, which was the predominant variant in the U.K. previously[3], suggesting that the Delta variant could be more likely to cause serious illness.

The claim that the CFR of the Delta variant is 0.08% is misleading, as this value varies greatly depending on the age of the population and its vaccination status. To put this in context, according to the latest Public Health England report, the CFR for the Delta variant is 1.9% for people over 50 years old. The video published by Dan Bongino didn’t explain this, leaving viewers with the false impression that the Delta variant is less deadly than the wild-type virus.

What is obvious is that vaccination is your best route from preventing severe illness and death.

They are accurate, your own source says they're accurate. Their only contention is that the figure is misleading on the sole basis that it's the overall rate as opposed to a breakdown by age or vaccination status. So for those vaccinated .08 drops to .02 (or lower). For those over 50 it increases to 1.9. No shocker, risk always increases with age. Still, .08 is an accurate overall rate for those unvaccinated. But, that isn't scary enough so they have to editorialize.

Their hospitalization rate is 1.9 per 100,000, the majority of which being over 85 years old.

Which is inflated because 39% of those patients were in the hospital for reasons not related to Covid and just happened to test positive. I guess it's part of their routine to test all patients.

https://assets.publishing.service.g...393/Weekly_Flu_and_COVID-19_report_w26_v3.pdf

Those are the numbers and I'm sorry but I don't see how your source refutes any of that.

Also:

This makes sound scientific sense: Evolution favors variants that are more contagious — but also ones that are less deadly because killing the host reduces the chances for spread.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/08/dont-buy-the-hysteria-the-delta-variant-is-actually-less-dangerous/