GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
And on and on it goes where it stops nobody knows. Or when it stops is more appropriate. 3119 pages and we're pretty much at the point where it started. Zrick has created the perpetual thread.
I said it before, the thread will end when the fake pandemic ends. Which doesn't appear to be anytime soon.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Did they delete his twitter acct already?
It was there a few minutes ago, but the dude is dead. Apparently a douchebag, so no big loss.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

cb1111

I have 3 weddings to go to this year, so I'm actually considering the vaccine. But, the lack of reliable information, ie not editorialized, fear mongering, etc, makes it harder to switch. I'm tired of every article being about the emotional impact, just show me the data.

There are some in this thread that are dead set is spewing blatant lies and will try to "prove" their point by not only providing misleading information but absolute bullshit.

In order to keep you from protecting yourseld and those you care about, zricky continues to post wild lies. The latest is a statement that a 33 year old died from the vaccine. There is nothing to back up that claim aside from the musings of a very sick individual. By posting this crap he has shown that he is dangerous. Here is the info from the gofundme page. No mention of COVID or a vaccine. The poor guy had a heart attack with complications.

1626924027386.png

Please don't do your research here. It really could cost you your life.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
There are some in this thread that are dead set is spewing blatant lies and will try to "prove" their point by not only providing misleading information but absolute bullshit.

In order to keep you from protecting yourseld and those you care about, zricky continues to post wild lies. The latest is a statement that a 33 year old died from the vaccine. There is nothing to back up that claim aside from the musings of a very sick individual. By posting this crap he has shown that he is dangerous. Here is the info from the gofundme page. No mention of COVID or a vaccine. The poor guy had a heart attack with complications.

View attachment 220395

Please don't do your research here. It really could cost you your life.
I have no idea what caused the chest pains that led to the surgeries but that they didn't mention Covid or the vaccine leaves the question open. Neither the original post about this or yours reaches any conclusive proof of anything.

cb1111

Oh, and here is that carole mac person zricky loves to quote. How can anyone believe that shit - UN troops on the ground in several states?

If you spend your life posting bullshit, then nothing say or do can be taken seriously.

1626924466210.png

Reactions: WAP

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Oh, and here is that carole mac person zricky loves to quote. How can anyone believe that shit - UN troops on the ground in several states?

If you spend your life posting bullshit, then nothing say or do can be taken seriously.

View attachment 220396
Umm that shit doesn't even make any sense and I don't mean.. it's not believable (it isn't). But I have no freaking idea what that person is trying to say. The sentences don't line up. I mean if your whack job alarm doesn't fire from reading this then you should check the battery because that shit might be broken.

cb1111

I have no idea what caused the chest pains that led to the surgeries but that they didn't mention Covid or the vaccine leaves the question open. Neither the original post about this or yours reaches any conclusive proof of anything.
Lincoln died of the COVID vaccine that was on the bullet. The bullet didn't kill him - the vaccine did.

It wasn't reported so there is no conclusive proof.

If there were any suspected connection, then that would have been added to tug on heartstrings and wallets.

There are no verified reports of heart attacks following a vaccination that was even remotely connected.

Myocarditis does not equal a heart attack Experts: mRNA COVID-19 vaccines likely tied to heart inflammation | CIDRAP (umn.edu)

Last edited:

cb1111

Umm that shit doesn't even make any sense and I don't mean.. it's not believable (it isn't). But I have no freaking idea what that person is trying to say. The sentences don't line up. I mean if your whack job alarm doesn't fire from reading this then you should check the battery because that shit might be broken.
Total whack-a-doodles but, like zricky, they have a following and spew enough crap that sometimes sounds plausible (until you check to see that the atributed quotes or data aren't there.

The danger - and we see this here - is that it causes doubt for people like Unreal1 who undoubtedly thinks "there has to be something to this" - not realizing that everything coming from these guys is absolute and total shit - and now very dangerous.

And yes, I'm livid because this has gone far beyond a joke at this point.