GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Joe Schilling

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Unwanted physical contact = battery.

I would’ve handled it the same. Then again, don’t do as I do. Ptsd with psychotic features let’s u get away with a lot

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Schilling kind of pushed the guy aside to get by and then you can't see if the guy attempted to retaliate.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I understand that but that guy had his back to him and didn't know he was in the way.
Bitch should’ve watched where he was going 🤷🏽‍♂️

one can’t simply go to a social function not expecting to throw down. U gotta hit first. Cuz if you get to hit first, then you get to hit second too. Either that or literally take it on the chin. Or stay your weak ass home

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Bitch should’ve watched where he was going 🤷🏽‍♂️

one can’t simply go to a social function not expecting to throw down. U gotta hit first. Cuz if you get to hit first, then you get to hit second too. Either that or literally take it on the chin. Or stay your weak ass home
I don't know. Sure the guy shouldn't have been standing in the middle of the aisle but Schilling just pushed him aside and the guy obviously must have said something for Schilling to turn around so fast. And then you can't see if the guy did anything or said something. I guess it's just my nature to say excuse me instead of just pushing someone out of the way.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I don't know. Sure the guy shouldn't have been standing in the middle of the aisle but Schilling just pushed him aside and the guy obviously must have said something for Schilling to turn around so fast. And then you can't see if the guy did anything or said something. I guess it's just my nature to say excuse me instead of just pushing someone out of the way.
Your nature is gonna get u fucked up by an mma fighter 😂

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
The “self defense” angle is going to be a weak defense for Schilling... especially in a civil case.

Shilling shoved the much smaller drunk guy out of his way, dude then says something, Schilling turns around and gets in the dude’s face, dude fakes bad and gets knocked out. Self defense goes out the window when you provoke/continue the situation. His posting on social media about the situation is only hurting his defense. I won’t get into how planned this altercation seems.

Wonder how he’ll pay out to make it go away.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
The “self defense” angle is going to be a weak defense for Schilling... especially in a civil case.

Shilling shoved the much smaller drunk guy out of his way, dude then says something, Schilling turns around and gets in the dude’s face, dude fakes bad and gets knocked out. Self defense goes out the window when you provoke/continue the situation. His posting on social media about the situation is only hurting his defense. I won’t get into how planned this altercation seems.

Wonder how he’ll pay out to make it go away.
With money