GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
People are never gonna understand the difference between normal irregularities in a massive scale operation and people actually trying to get away with something.

Nor will it be accepted that isolated incidents of fraud do in fact mean nothing against the hundred and fifty million(➕)legally cast ballots. The threshold can never be perfection on this large a scale. You will fail to meet that standard every time.

Down ballot: results totally accurate. Top of ballot: Shenanigans 😐

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

cb1111

That makes sense but I'm not willing to disable my ad blockers to read that link.
Actually, it is probably worth disabling your ad blocker. from the site:

1623102687531.png

1623102742159.png

Or you could be like zricky and stick your head in the sand.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So much for HIPPA. Also, are we saying 3% of the vaccinated are being infected and what number of these cases have already been infected?

What do you think is a HIPAA violation?

Do you even know what the law says?

cb1111

So much for HIPPA. Also, are we saying 3% of the vaccinated are being infected and what number of these cases have already been infected?
If you're referring to HIPAA, then I'm unsure what that has to do with the price of tea in China.

It is pretty simple - HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) prevents your health care provider (and in some cases your employer) from disclosing your personal health information to an unauthorized party. It does not prevent anyone from collecting statistical data.

What the data shows in only 3% of COVID hospitalizations are people that have been vaccinated - that's different from saying that 3% of vaccinated people will get sick.