GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Thank god the corp I work at doesn't offer sick days. The working class gets too soft from taking time off.
JFC, this may be one of the stupidest things ever posted in this thread. I dont even know where to start. So you would rather have employees come to work sick and spread their illnesses to other employees?
I don't know where you are located but in the US most companies don't offer sick days per se, we get PTO, Personal Time Off, sick days are included in PTO. Saying "the working class gets too soft from taking time off" just confirms your title as the biggest Asshole in this thread. Congratulations Asshole.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate

Here's the full article:-

Lisa Shaw: Vaccine role in BBC presenter's death to be probed - BBC News

QUOTE:-
The Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) said vaccine benefits exceed risks for most people.

The BBC has seen the interim fact-of-death certificate issued by Newcastle's senior coroner Karen Dilks.

It confirms an investigation into Ms Shaw's death will be held and lists a "complication of AstraZeneca Covid-19 virus vaccination" as a consideration.

The document does not determine a cause of death - that will not be issued until the investigation has been completed.

In a statement, Ms Shaw's family said: "Lisa developed severe headaches a week after receiving her AstraZeneca vaccine and fell seriously ill a few days later.

"She was treated by the RVI's [Royal Victoria Infirmary] intensive care team for blood clots and bleeding in her head.

"Tragically she passed away, surrounded by her family, on Friday afternoon. We are devastated

"As with any serious suspected adverse reaction, reports with a fatal outcome are fully evaluated by the MHRA, including an assessment of post-mortem details if available.

"Our detailed and rigorous review into reports of blood clots occurring together with thrombocytopenia is ongoing."
It said the number of cases remained "extremely low".

A distinctive type of blood clot is a known side effect of the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine.
They are called cerebral venous sinus thromboses (CVSTs) and what makes them unusual is people often have low levels of platelets (the raw materials of clot) in their blood.

They are considered extremely rare - there have been 332 reported cases and 58 reported deaths - after nearly 35 million doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine in the UK.

But all of medicine is a balance of risk and benefit; and the number of blood clots has already led to a shift in the vaccination campaign.

END QUOTE

So lets say a maximum of 390 cases & lets say those vaccines are individual jabs, so half it to 17.5million people. Take a group of 175,000 people who have had the AZ vaccine, 4 will be adversely affected & one of those four will die.

There have been circa 4.52million COVID cases (confirmed) in the UK & circa 127,800 COVID deaths (within 28days of a positive COVID test).....& the real figures on both cases, & deaths are way higher than those stated here as "outside" the reporting parameters. Take a group of 4,520 people who have COVID, 128 will die from it.

So even the "oh it kills people" AZ vaccine is FAR safer than no Vaccine & being killed by COVID.

P.S. UK population is circa 68million.

Last edited:

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
there is no way I am going to watch a video of Trump while looking at his crotch. I can't even listen to him w/o getting angry
I'm now selling invisible sculptures.
To all the people I paid in memes and 8-bit avatars, you can trade up at no cost. These go for $18k!!!

I heard a pianist perform John Cage's 4'33. (worth Google if you don't know that one and SFW)
....coaching related contact with students......
#phrasing

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
What is a legitimate source or an election official? Both of these statements move the goalpost of the discussion. Anything I provide to you will be met with a request for a higher bar, or higher standard.

The list I provided has nearly 1700 sourced items on it claiming some form of election fraud took place. I'm not claiming they're all perfect, but you need to admit some of the stuff on that list is concerning for democracy. This incident in particular is facing multiple felonies and 15 years in jail. Prosecution is underway, charges are being assessed. This means a judge will be ripping the asses of those who were caught in court. Is that legitimate enough of a source for you, or do you have another hoop you want to raise?

It's a waste of time to discuss this with you, because you are incapable of looking at this situation without your side's bias. Nothing I post is going to be good enough, because you need to "win" this discussion or some dumb shit. You asked for evidence, you got a full list. Then you admitted to looking at a few and not even reading it, claiming the standard of evidence wasn't good enough. You will morph your requirement for the discussion over and over again and move the goal-post when it's convenient for you. You aren't even trying to have a discussion at this point, you've got your hands over your ears screaming "no no no, it's not real, that's not good enough". And now you're about to fall into some dumbass response about the definition of evidence, as if sworn and signed testimony, mathematical data provided by doctors of philosophy in math, and other eye-witness accounts aren't exactly that.

I legitimate source would be an example of a prosecutor receiving the claims, finding evidence of a crime, and filing charges.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
JFC, this may be one of the stupidest things ever posted in this thread. I dont even know where to start. So you would rather have employees come to work sick and spread their illnesses to other employees?
I don't know where you are located but in the US most companies don't offer sick days per se, we get PTO, Personal Time Off, sick days are included in PTO. Saying "the working class gets too soft from taking time off" just confirms your title as the biggest Asshole in this thread. Congratulations Asshole.
Just for complete retards like you I'll start including a /sarcasmmodeoff tag.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
His opinion is no evidence of voter fraud exists, which election is irrelevant.

Oh, it was only attempted voter fraud this time, everything is okay guys. You seem to be contempt since no definition "voter fraud" took place, are you also okay with stupid shit like folds in paper causing false votes? I guess since it's technically not voter fraud but a mechanical glitch, it's not a big deal and not worth our time.

Surely we have no reason to secure our election process from silly shit like this.

So what you're really trying to say is "no one has been charged or prosecuted for voter fraud, so far."

That's not exactly some grandiose statement... in fact there's really not anything even wrong with saying that.

However, stating "voter fraud doesn't exist because no one has been prosecuted yet." sounds kind of fucking dumb.

Is everything just fine until your recognized authority figure tells you something is wrong? Make sure you guys wait until the news tells you what to think, no need to look at any of this stuff until then.

From Chris Cuomo on CNN:

“Also interesting is, remember, it’s illegal to possess these stolen documents. It’s different for the media. So everything you learn about this, you’re learning from us.”

No, I'm saying conservatives have been caught and charged with voter fraud in 2020.

Catching attempted fraud means we have proper safe guards in place.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
This is either naive or disingenous. Ever had a thief working for you? When you catch them you don't fire them because its part of peoper safeguarding. You fire them because all you know is this is the first time they were caught.

Since people were caught, not only are you admitting voter fraud exists, (which compromises your original statement btw) you should have no issue realizing more robust safeguards need to be developed to ensure elections in America are as secure as possible.

There is no logical reason to assume our safeguards are impregnable without need of audit because they were successful in a handful of situations.

And don't leave the other half of the conversation hanging. You just cherry picked this and avoided my entire response to you.

Not naive at all, you're just mad your christofascist con man didn't win, so you're willing to destroy the institutions of our country.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I've only ever been registered to vote as a Democrat. Did you want to try another personal attack instead of avoiding your compromised argument?

I'm a registered republican.

See, we can both lie.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I registered as a Democrat in 2012 when Rick Santorums crazy ass decided he wanted to run for president. It doesn't make a difference to me if you believe me or not.

You're abandoning your talking points and attempting personal attacks because your argument is over. Did you want to also call me racist again?

What does any of that have to do with the well established fact that voter fraud is next to nonexistent in the US?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
This link is last 20 years of voter fraud.

There is no voter fraud issue. There's zero evidence Joe Biden received any fraudulent votes in 2020. There are approximately 5 cases from the 2020 election, all cast votes for Trump.

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud/search?state=AL