GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

To DSG or not to DSG…?

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
I'm down with the kinky stuff.
Me too. In uni, I dated this Italian chick that had a pee fetish. Her parents were always out on Saturday nights so she'd get me to come over, make me dress like Harry Potter (glasses, wand, cape, the whole bit) and drink a pile of water for like an hour or so. And then when I couldn't hold it anymore, we'd go in the shower, again dressed as Harry Potter, and I'd pee all over her. She loved it. Good times. I drove a CRX with a B16a swap at that time. So I'd piss, fuck and hit VTEC on my way out. The good ole days.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Me too. In uni, I dated this Italian chick that had a pee fetish. Her parents were always out on Saturday nights so she'd get me to come over, make me dress like Harry Potter (glasses, wand, cape, the whole bit) and drink a pile of water for like an hour or so. And then when I couldn't hold it anymore, we'd go in the shower, again dressed as Harry Potter, and I'd pee all over her. She loved it. Good times. I drove a CRX with a B16a swap at that time. So I'd piss, fuck and hit VTEC on my way out. The good ole days.

This thread delivers.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Gave her that patronus!

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I see lot of people complain about $400 DSG service, but they probably wasted thousands in stupid mods that didn’t make any sense in the first place.

Muh CAI makes 11ty hp.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
You don't understand how important it is go psh.

PSH.

If it costs $500 to go psh I'm gonna end up goin PSH.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
I remember looking at the Corrados when they were new in the early '90s and being blown away that you could have a 6-cylinder in it. Such cool cars.

Yeah man...they shoehorned that motor in there. The motor actually sat in front of the axles...making it nose heavy. The car also has a bunch of poor grounds. Just about every electrical connector has burn marks around the contacts. The plastic sheath around the main power wire going into the fuse block was melted on mine. I had to replace several of the plugs in the engine bay because of poor contact from the heat caused by the high resistance at the plugs.

It is a great looking car.

C Garage 003.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

I also had a B5 S4...another car where VW put a too big motor into an engine bay designed for a 4 cyl engine.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
I see lot of people complain about $400 DSG service, but they probably wasted thousands in stupid mods that didn’t make any sense in the first place.
Or you just DIY - $100 in parts every few years and a few hours of your time.

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R 6MT

Wait, that's not considered 'normal'? 🤷‍♂️

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Yeah man...they shoehorned that motor in there. The motor actually sat in front of the axles...making it nose heavy. The car also has a bunch of poor grounds. Just about every electrical connector has burn marks around the contacts. The plastic sheath around the main power wire going into the fuse block was melted on mine. I had to replace several of the plugs in the engine bay because of poor contact from the heat caused by the high resistance at the plugs.

It is a great looking car.

View attachment 215559

View attachment 215561

I also had a B5 S4...another car where VW put a too big motor into an engine bay designed for a 4 cyl engine.

I had dreams of adding a super charger and converting it to AWD

It would have been really cool.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
I remember looking at the Corrados when they were new in the early '90s and being blown away that you could have a 6-cylinder in it. Such cool cars.
I got to drive and ride in my friend’s dad’s with upgraded everything in high school and college a lot. We blew the engine gapping a Supra on a toll road so he dropped an r32 motor in. It was even more fun after that and he still let us drive it. He still owns it, Doing a resto on it and his son’s 84 Scirocco this summer. Scirocco may get the VR6 from my MK4.5

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

tenor (1) (2).gif

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
tenor (1) (3).gif

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
1622597957730.gif