GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
I literally only got the vaccine because of the rules at work.

It's vaccine, or mask and other protocols "forever. " I don't feel like they're ever going to force anyone to get it but they did tie getting it to perks like using our gym which has become "vaccinated employees only"(previously it was simply closed.)

I never wanted the vaccine (and wanted it even less after I got it) but I still perceive that to be the easier path vs. being stubborn and wearing the mask forever at work while also labeling myself an anti-vaxxer. I'm also not the kind of person who lies about things that might later come back to burn me.

I'm just gonna play the long game now. I assume (since the whole SCAMdemic is a complete fabrication 🤤) that once we lock back into business as usual we'll just all collectively "conveniently" stop being concerned with Covid. It'll be like the flu shot, get it if you want -or- not, and it won't be anyone's business what your choice is.

Ugh, I'm one of those people posting blocks of text(even worse 5 am blocks of text).

Anyway, I can move my head freely now 😄. Just my arm hurts from where they stabbed me .
how does it feel to have scales under your skin now?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
I think this thread aptly demonstrates his disability...
just trying to get him to state he's mentally deficient. "on record". remember the world is going to look back on the discussions in this thread one day and fondly recall how this shaped everyone's worldview.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
He's an opportunistic liar, he'll buy a fake vaccine card. He'll never sacrifice for his beliefs.
I won't get a fake vaccine card either. I'll fight this all the way to the supreme court. Perhaps you've heard of the Nuremberg code? People need to volunteer for the euthanasia.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Well thanks for your input to a question directed at someone else
Jim is the most sensible person on the forum, and arguably the oldest. I'm seeing a trend.
I hereby irrevocably authorize Jim to speak on my behalf in this thread.
*BOOM*