GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Article - 'This glass is half empty'
Me- The glass is half empty
GTIfan and haters - The glass is half FULL!!! Read the article!!!

No.

You- there is no glass, read this article.
Me- there is a glass.
Article- there is a glass.
You- see there is no glass.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Why would the DOJ want to stop the Arizona audit? I mean Joe won by a landslide right?

1621340852925.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Why would the DOJ want to stop the Arizona audit? I mean Joe won by a landslide right?

View attachment 213927
Because it's not a real audit, it's a criminal con. Two audits have already been done by actual GOP election officials. GOP election officials have refuted the nonsense in your twitter research.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Dave- roads were empty!
Also Dave- Super speeders abound!

Its called logic...when the roads are busy with traffic its hard to be speeding.....when they are empty & nobody's around its easy to put the foot down as no traffic.......& that's what happened...

I had to be careful as I could drive to the nearest town & not see another car/lorry in 20miles.....the temptation to wind the car past 100mhp is there.....this same road normally is trafficked & stuck at 50mph due to lorries & caravans/motorhomes...

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
It's all propaganda after that. The truth is, if you test for antibodies you might not like what you find out. That's all I need to know about the gene therapy 'vaccine.'
So the part you agree with and can fit into your narrative is true, but the stuff that doesn't is propaganda fake news. Got it.
My house was built in 1963. I wanted to test for asbestos, so I bought a lead paint test kit. It came back saying 0, so I guess that means there's no asbestos in my house.
You beat me to it, nicely done.
For those that don't want to read the whole article - the vaccine targets the spike protein, meaning it develops different antibodies than if you were infected, so if you test for the wrong antibodies, the test doesn't tell you anything.
Half full of empty
The glass is twice as big as it needs to be. (Old engineering joke)

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
People that understand the scientific method trust Fauci. Those that don't understand how science works don't.

Again, the fact that you don't understand that is about you, not Fauci. He's simply going where the science goes.
Fauci couldn't make his mind up about masks or how many to wear. I understand just fine. You get on these stupid themes in your posts and beat them to death. It's old and boring.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Fauci couldn't make his mind up about masks or how many to wear. I understand just fine. You get on these stupid themes in your posts and beat them to death. It's old and boring.
You'd know old and boring wouldn't you?

Woohoo! Now who's the master of "I know you are but what am I?" 🤣