GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Are you claiming this is the first time you've heard of the cookie monster?
I'm sure I heard of the Cookie Monster but like I said I was a senior in high school so obviously I didn't watch it. Let alone be able to quote from it. Didn't know anything about it.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I posted the links about the health care workers not Zrick. So you can apologize.

And you did so to bolster your boys lies.

Like I said, apologist.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
And you did so to bolster your boys lies.

Like I said, apologist.
You're a liar and you make up stuff. Zrick posted something about FDA workers. I posted about health care workers. You don't know my intentions. That's very pretentious of you.

Thanks for the apologist. I always stand up for someone who is misunderstood, misquoted and treated unfairly. You say that like it's an insult and it isn't. It takes courage to stand up for those unjustly wronged.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Jim, in the joke you were eating cookies and talking dumb.

You were the Cookie Monster.

Nom, nom, nom...is a direct quote from the Cookie Monster.

Sorry everyone, I had to explain it 😐
It's not just the cookie monster part. I had to explain the whole freaking metaphor and he still didn't get it, then he got upset because he forgot it was a metaphor and thought I was being childish and saying he eats jizz. He missed the entire point, which is that zrick and anotero are just using him for their own self satisfaction, and immediately went back about the task of (proverbial) cookie consumption:
You want a crayon?
He would probably jerk off on the crayon and eat it.
He would be super proud of doing so, too.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You're a liar and you make up stuff. Zrick posted something about FDA workers. I posted about health care workers. You don't know my intentions. That's very pretentious of you.

Thanks for the apologist. I always stand up for someone who is misunderstood, misquoted and treated unfairly. You say that like it's an insult and it isn't. It takes courage to stand up for those unjustly wronged.

You posted to bolster Rick's completely made to lie with an irrelevant, out of date link.

The apologist strikes again.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It's like Neil knows Ricky

FB_IMG_1621138069089.jpg

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
It's not just the cookie monster part. I had to explain the whole freaking metaphor and he still didn't get it, then he got upset because he forgot it was a metaphor and thought I was being childish and saying he eats jizz. He missed the entire point, which is that zrick and anotero are just using him for their own self satisfaction, and immediately went back about the task of (proverbial) cookie consumption:
Doing the Lord's work here man.

I honestly don't think he reads a lot of the posts he agrees with. He just sees "this guy is against GTIfan, so I'm with him."

If the rest of us don't post for a few days by the time we return he's fully indoctrinated again and actually believing Rickety. It's one thing to like Rickety (I personally don't dislike him) but it's totally another to actually believe what he's posting. 😐

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
This thread is getting depressing.

Anyone else love Old Bay? Finally found a bottle of this in stock and I'm thrilled with it. Not as hot as I was hoping, but delicious. I can't wait to make wings with it.
PXL_20210516_011552504.jpg

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
My boomer read that as Old Spice and I was ready to report you. Instead I will mention I am doing buffalo style chicken breast for dinner. Dredged in corn meal and oven fried..

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Doing the Lord's work here man.

I honestly don't think he reads a lot of the posts he agrees with. He just sees "this guy is against GTIfan, so I'm with him."

If the rest of us don't post for a few days by the time we return he's fully indoctrinated again and actually believing Rickety. It's one thing to like Rickety (I personally don't dislike him) but it's totally another to actually believe what he's posting. 😐
I'm never fully indoctrinated. I've probably learned something from everyone at some point but I think for myself and don't get brainwashed as you seem to imply. You would have to show me a specific post that I liked for an explanation of why I gave it a like. I haven't agreed with Zrick about the majority of the things regarding Covid, masks etc. In fact go back and read the first several pages of the thread and you'll see that I argued with him a lot. But the thread progressed and became less about what was posted and into a pissing contest that became more of a personality conflict than anything serious regarding Covid.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I think for myself and don't get brainwashed as you seem to imply.

Has anyone ever said "Oh man, I'm totally being brainwashed by this propaganda right now!"?

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
This thread is getting depressing.

Anyone else love Old Bay? Finally found a bottle of this in stock and I'm thrilled with it. Not as hot as I was hoping, but delicious. I can't wait to make wings with it.
Never tried it. I’m not sure I even remember seeing it at the store.