GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
If you're talking about me I'm getting the Moderna shot this coming Friday. I would have got it sooner but it was only available at state sites that opened up appointments everyday after I was already working and by the time I got home all the appointments were taken. It's now available at all pharmacies in Arizona so I was able to get an appointment. If you would follow the thread more closely you would know these things and not make stupid ill informed comments.

Oh and I'll be 73 this week.
I'll always remember you, Jim. I know if you die it won't be an 'unrelated coincidence.'

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Page 65, August 13 2020, and yes its absolutely true. Every time someone has called you out on something you posted, your standard reply is that you can't be bothered to verify anything because it's a waste of your time. For fuck sake, if your time is so valuable, why do you spend so much of it posting here? I wouldn't be surprised if you have at least 10K posts in this thread alone.
How many people verify what's posted on the news? It's coordinated propaganda, there is a video in this thread of various newscasters all saying the same lines.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
How many people verify what's posted on the news? It's coordinated propaganda, there is a video in this thread of various newscasters all saying the same lines.

Some do, remember that absurd nEwS sToRy you posted about voting servers in Germany 🤣

Reactions: WAP

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
There's actually a really good reason for this. I know you probably think John Oliver is the devil, but you should watch this, you'd find it interesting.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
'No evidence.' I posted pages of horror stories I found on one random morning. And I stopped looking.
VAERS has thousands upon thousands of vaccine terrors. Doctors who know are speaking out.
But sure, 'no evidence.'

All medicines have mases of disclaimers...all because every Human being is slightly different..even though we are all made from the same basic building blocks, so they cannot be 100% certain it will be fine for every single one of us.

It boils down to what is worse??...the medicine or the virus its trying to protect/cure you of.

I've had more "near death misses" walking across a pedestrian crossing in a certain town than I have when I go mountaineering in Winter. Yet my winter sport is seen as "dangerous".

If you want to be THAT paranoid about the vaccine, don't get out of bed...hell don't even go into the kitchen as that's one of the most dangerous places in the house...& most certainly DO NOT under any circumstances drive a car!!!!....;)

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Nobody lobbies the EPA.
Lloyd rule
Dirty underwear is also full of bacteria. That's how people get saddle sores. There are people that won't wash their bike shorts for two or three rides.

I only use my mask once. Then I'll wash it...just like my underwear and bike shorts.
Pictures?
Asking for a friend

'No evidence.' I posted pages of horror stories I found on facebook one random morning. And I stopped looking.
VAERS has thousands upon thousands of vaccine terrors. Doctors who know are speaking out.
But sure, 'no evidence.'
Ftfy

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I also have android, and somehow my grammar is on point.

When you swipe, your and you're are differentiated by millimeters of where you stop the stroke. If and of mm of where you start. Doesn't help my near vision is getting worse and worse.

But you keep comparing my ability to type on a tiny keyboard to your lack of basic understanding of science and medical concepts.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
New SCAMdemic rule.

When you ftfsomeone you need to bold the parts you've changed.

Thank you.

As Jim you'd say. I don't have to do what you tell me. I don't care.