GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I have the antibodies, so I can't get the virus, or pass it on. TRUST THE SCIENCE.

The science doesn't say you can't catch a variant, you know that, but keep spreading misinformation intentionally.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
That was a joke.

Otherwise it's about how influential the words of some rando lunatic on the golfmk.X forums are (sorry Rickety ;))

Even if he's on other platforms that's irrelevant because he's only unique here. Out on the Twitter or the Facebook he's just a salty tear in the ocean.
I've been called a lot of things, salty tear in the ocean is a new one!

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
What the fuck don't you understand and wearing a mask may not save you and your gloves don't stop a respiratory virus.

The good news for you is, variants coming out of India are more contagious than the UK variant. Oh wait, that's bad.

You keep liking and defending Ricky's misinformation. He's literally trying to kill you and you're cheering him on.
58qepo.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The science doesn't say you can't catch a variant, you know that, but keep spreading misinformation intentionally.
Actually, science says if you beat the original then you are immune to the 'variants.' That's why they are injecting healthy people with COVID to find new 'vaccines.'
#Science

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
What the fuck don't you understand and wearing a mask may not save you and your gloves don't stop a respiratory virus.

The good news for you is, variants coming out of India are more contagious than the UK variant. Oh wait, that's bad.

You keep liking and defending Ricky's misinformation. He's literally trying to kill you and you're cheering him on.
Ok no problem.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Actually, science says if you beat the original then you are immune to the 'variants.' That's why they are injecting healthy people with COVID to find new 'vaccines.'
#Science

No it doesn't.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
In December/January, India believed that they had beaten COVID - herd immunity and all that...
Funny how everywhere they vaccinate, the cases and 'variants' suddenly increase... 🤔
500% increase in cases according to one study.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
That's fucking stupid. This thread has no outside influence. There's probably thousands of sites with false information. Believe what you want to. I don't take anything in this thread seriously. Apparently you do. Sad.
I agree this thread has little influence, though I wonder how we got 3 million views. Google bots?
I don't take the thread TOO seriously, but I do the assault on our freedoms in the name of #SCAMdemic.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I agree this thread has little influence, though I wonder how we got 3 million views. Google bots?
I don't take the thread TOO seriously, but I do the assault on our freedoms in the name of #SCAMdemic.
And keep up the good work. Oh and please don't kill me. 😂