GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Yes you did. Seriously, you idiots think you can do something in writing, then turn around and claim you didn't.

Twice in the last few pages you claimed no one proved Ricky's post wrong, even though the proof had been posted twice. When the proof was posted the third time you said you didn't read it and didn't care.

Fuck off.
Defending Zrick would have been to say that I agreed with the numbers. I don't have an opinion on the math and don't know and don't care either way. I haven't seen definitive proof either side is correct. No conclusion of definitive proof has been reached.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

The fact that you think that says a lot.

You haven't presented experts, you post doctored and fake information. A doctor isn't an infectious disease expert. A mommy on the internet isn't an infectious disease expert.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Defending Zrick would have been to say that I agreed with the numbers. I don't have an opinion on the math and don't know and don't care either way. I haven't seen definitive proof either side is correct. No conclusion of definitive proof has been reached.

🤣🤣🤣

No, claiming no one proved him wrong, after the actual numbers were posted with a link, is definitely defending him. It's literally being an apologist for him lying.

Dimwitted moron.

If you don't think the actual CDC numbers being different than his doctored infographic, claiming to be from the same URL, is not being proven wrong, you're a fucking idiot.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
🤣🤣🤣

No, claiming no one proved him wrong is definitely defending him. It's literally being an apologist for him lying.

Dimwitted.

If you don't think the actual CDC number being different than his doctored infographic claiming to be fun the same URL is not being proven wrong, you're a fucking idiot.
No it isn't. I'm not saying what anyone posted about those numbers is right or wrong. Oh wow I guess I'm defending everyone now.

You take this shit so seriously and I don't give a shit about it.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Yes you did. Seriously, you idiots think you can do something in writing, then turn around and claim you didn't.

Twice in the last few pages you claimed no one proved Ricky's post wrong, even though the proof had been posted twice. When the proof was posted the third time you said you didn't read it and didn't care.

Fuck off.
Yet your stupid ass (that can't be a head on yoyr shoulders) still thinks your bf ianch is a scientific genius with his "off by a factor of 100" statement. Admit it: your are just two retards occupying adjacent beds in an insane asylum.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
No it isn't. I'm not saying what anyone posted about those numbers is right or wrong. Oh wow I guess I'm defending everyone now.

You take this shit so seriously and I don't give a shit about it.

And that's exactly why you're defending him. If you're unwilling to say that the numbers he claimed were from the CDC are different from the actual numbers in the referenced URL, then you're defending him and an apologist.

JFC you're dumb.

You've spent 3 days defending something you don't care about. Right.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
🤣🤣🤣

No, claiming no one proved him wrong, after the actual numbers were posted with a link, is definitely defending him. It's literally being an apologist for him lying.

Dimwitted moron.

If you don't think the actual CDC numbers being different than his doctored infographic, claiming to be from the same URL, is not being proven wrong, you're a fucking idiot.
Dimwit, those were not ACTUAL CDC numbers. They were scenarios of what could be. For actual numbers one would have to navigate to a different page within the CDC portal. But your buttfucking buddy is intelligent enough to discern the difference between reality and extrapolation. And neither are you, moron. Go die.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Is the racist guy still responding to me? That's hilarious.

I bet he's defending zrick too. 🤣

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The last paragraph is what happened, and was refreshing.

A cap-wearing MAGA douche was flouting the state mandate during a pandemic. While he may not agree with said mandate, it is still required. He willfully enters a grocery store and walks around not wearing a mask, catching the ire of all. He’s asked to leave by the store manager and has a fit about all manner of Zrickety level bullshit including, but not limited to: his freedumbs, election fraud, scamdemic, sheeple, and at least one “fuck your feelings”. As he leaves numerous folks, including myself heckle him, because his brand of person should absolutely be subjected to public mockery. There are plenty of people that don’t believe in the mandates or support the leadership, but they do what is required. I am absolutely fine with this type. When you cross deep into the land of fuck everyone else, then you should fully expect to have everyone else say fuck you right back. Happily for the rest of the world, the many voices were louder than his, and he went back under his rock.
Unconstitutional 'state mandates' are illegal. The end.
1620396269590.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I haven't seen definitive proof either side is correct. No conclusion of definitive proof has been reached.
I agree. I have seen enough data skewed in both directions to question their motives. Propaganda is the most apt word that comes to mind.
1620396469458.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
'Unrelated coincidences' are the cause of death after the vaccine, according to the CDC.
THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A MINUTE.

SnailpowerMk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI SE 6SPD MT
While I'm in Off-Topic, I figure I finish with this thread before seeing my way out.

All you @$$holes who think you're above the law to not wear a mask and argue this and that, go to hell. Slowing down this country's progress. The less of you, the better off this country will be in the future.

Okay, I'm out.