GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Seen in the wild. There are people even dumber than Ricky out there.
FB_IMG_1620089096403.jpg

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
The baby is fine, it’s egg can’t crush under momma’s weight.

Serious aside, the Bald Eagle research center that lead that charge against DDT is gone. The concrete pads from the old facility are one of our favorite and perfectly flat camping locations. The lake there is beautiful.

cb1111

Fellas, fellas. Let's all get along.

Already on the mend. Fevers back down under 100, took a shower, ate some Chinese food since I sure as shit wasn't cooking dinner. Feeling much better. Still some soreness all over, but nowhere near as bad as a few hours ago. No doubt will be 100% by morning.

Or a lizard. One of the two.
Or both....

cb1111

Again, 10 yr experienced nurse at one of the top hospitals in the country says 3000 but some people go up to 4000. Everyone is long term regimens.
Uh-oh. You'll incur the wrath of GTIfan - don't you know that 2000 is the max - regardless of what the professionals say.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Which type? Most nuclear power plants store all their waste on-site in dry casks in the US.

I think we gave up on Yucca Mountain and other deep bore sites for storage. I know the big issue here is the waste still on site and how to move it and store it.
We didn't give up on Yucca Mountain, it died a political death. Which is bullshit. Nevada accepted billions in federal investment, then got it shut down right before it opened. It's 99% done, all they have to do is open it and tell NV to deal with it. Obama agreed to kill it as a political favor to Harry Reid and to make sure he didn't lose the NV vote and Trump wasn't interested in doing anything to fix it.
You shut your mouth about that molten salt stuff. Coal or nothing hippy!!

And waste... why not send it to the Sun?
Put a large quantity of nuclear waste in a rocket and launch it into the sky? What could go wrong...

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Uh-oh. You'll incur the wrath of GTIfan - don't you know that 2000 is the max - regardless of what the professionals say.

No, many professionals disagree about things, that's fine. I have always erred on the side of caution with medications. In my 30 years of experience, having worked with a lot of good nephrologist and listening to them, alternating Tylenol and ibuprofen gives great results clinically and less risk. It's cool if other providers have different opinions.

That has nothing to do with you practicing medicine via Google search.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
We didn't give up on Yucca Mountain, it died a political death. Which is bullshit. Nevada accepted billions in federal investment, then got it shut down right before it opened. It's 99% done, all they have to do is open it and tell NV to deal with it. Obama agreed to kill it as a political favor to Harry Reid and to make sure he didn't lose the NV vote and Trump wasn't interested in doing anything to fix it.

Put a large quantity of nuclear waste in a rocket and launch it into the sky? What could go wrong...

Yeah, that's nuts. The same ones that worry about waste from nuclear power are going to shit themselves when they figure it coal ashe is radioactive. Oh nos.

Want to guess where the Navy discharges it's waste water? I'll give you a hint. Starts with Oc ends with ean.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Fellas, fellas. Let's all get along.

Already on the mend. Fevers back down under 100, took a shower, ate some Chinese food since I sure as shit wasn't cooking dinner. Feeling much better. Still some soreness all over, but nowhere near as bad as a few hours ago. No doubt will be 100% by morning.

Or a lizard. One of the two.
Chinese food to cure your Chinese vaccine side effects? More irony.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Seen in the wild. There are people even dumber than Ricky out there. View attachment 212420
Yes, historically 'science' has lied to us more times than we can count. Remember FDA approved Vioxx?
You being such a 'professional,' can you tell us how many medicines are recalled every year because they weren't safe after all?
IT'S A LOT.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Yes, historically 'science' has lied to us more times than we can count. Remember FDA approved Vioxx?
You being such a 'professional,' can you tell us how many medicines are recalled every year because they weren't safe after all?
IT'S A LOT.

I knew you'd be the only one that confused capitalist marketing with science.

Without science, Dupont would still be selling you lead paint and your kid would be retarded, like you.

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Isn't coal power generation no longer profitable? The Salt River Project-Navajo Generating Station closed in 2019 https://www.greentechmedia.com/articles/read/navajo-generating-station-coal-plant-closes-renewables

The demand for coal dropping has nothing to do with government action.
The Navaho plant shut down because it would cost far too much to make it compliant with emissions thus being cost effective versus other electricity producing methods like natural gas and nuclear generation.