GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I've heard now is the time to get in on the medicinal meth boom.
ftfy
I cashed in on the Canadian weed boom a few years back, I doubled my money in less than three months and baled.
ftfy
That's funny but he's actually a nice guy. He just got carried away in this thread like many have.
ftfy
Bahahahah, it's like pussy. Naw man, it's just better than nothing
ftfy

#poorimpulsecontrol

Last edited:

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
I agree with you. The problem in this thread is someone will be contrary just to stir things up.
If this thread were a jury, it'd be a hung jury/mistrial every, single, time! LOL

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Won't name names but had quite a few arguments with someone who left the thread that said I was making up the border crisis when they were literally dumping refugees in small AZ towns that not only didn't even have a hospital let alone the resources or facilities to place people.
He didn't say you were making it up, he said it's been going on for 15 years every year in the spring and it was nothing new, so it wasn't some new crisis. The issue was you liked the way Trump handled it, because you're a racist old man.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
I will never go to prison - ever. Fuck that. I'm not sucking on anyone's ass; jelly or no jelly. That video made me rethink speeding.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Florida is one of the worst states for public education.

Not a good example of the benefits of low taxes.
It's just the irony of it all.

Conservatives have raised taxes on the poor and middle class repeatedly over the last 50 years at the local, state and federal level, while lowering taxes on millionaires, billionaires and corporations, all of which have drastically increased their wealth, but they cry " DeMoCrAtS are going to raise my taxes " as a reason they vote conservative. People really are that dumb. They have no idea that Reagan is the one that started taxing SS or that his consolidation of tax brackets raised taxes on half of middle class families, while he cut the top margins rate from 70% to 50%. They don't understand that everytime federal taxes are for the wealthy and corporations, the shortfall falls on states, who raise taxes on the poor and middle class through regressive sales taxes and fees. They still can't figure out Trump's tax cuts expire, leaving the poor and middle class with a tax increase, even when the sources they post spell it out.

They really are a brainwashed cult, which makes sense, with the level of religiosity most of them display.