GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Biden admits there's a crisis at the border.

And Harris based on past comments about the border should not be in charge of it.

And I know I know Fox news. It doesn't change the facts.

The governor of Arizona officially declared a state of emergency at the border and has ordered the National Guard into action.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

And Harris based on past comments about the border should not be in charge of it.

The governor of Arizona officially declared a state of emergency at the border and has ordered the National Guard into action.
Who was it on here screaming there was no boarder crisis and it was a bunch of made up GOP talking points?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Who was it on here screaming there was no boarder crisis and it was a bunch of made up GOP talking points?
Won't name names but had quite a few arguments with someone who left the thread that said I was making up the border crisis when they were literally dumping refugees in small AZ towns that not only didn't even have a hospital let alone the resources or facilities to place people.

cb1111

Zricky, is that you?

He misspoke. His press secretary corrected him. He was referring to a crisis in the WH kitchen - they screwed up his breakfast.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Maybe they can put him in a cell with some guys that really dislike cops

Nope. He's been written off. They'll make a show of protecting him
I would imagine that the Aryan Brothers will protect him.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Won't name names but had quite a few arguments with someone who left the thread that said I was making up the border crisis when they were literally dumping refugees in small AZ towns that not only didn't even have a hospital let alone the resources or facilities to place people.
You can name names, we are all friends here.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I've been MIA for a bit but I would assume he is referring to that guy from Colorado that fucks cops.
That one's a real fucktard
That's funny but he's actually a nice guy. He just got carried away in this thread like we all have.

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
I would imagine that the Aryan Brothers will protect him.
Prison rules are fight, fuck or bust $60.
The first 2 are self explanatory the last one is buy commissary to pay for your safety.
No one is exempt, that is unless you are in PC(protective custody) that's where all the bitches and molesters are at(most likely cops too)

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Just scroll back and read it. I don't throw someone under the bus that I otherwise like. It was just a disagreement about the border crisis before it became mainstream news.
I know who it is but find it funny when people so get it wrong when others are telling them the right info. It is important to remain objective even more so when it causes you to reasses your view.