GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did everyone go to school for?

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
I'll start.

Undergrad in Business Administration and a Masters in Business Administration. I'm all about business.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I'm a twice college dropout who tried to go to school in the early 2000's for computer networking. It turns out, learning how to program a Cisco router at 8am is far less entertaining than just playing World of Warcraft, so I never finished my degree. Fast forward almost 20 years, I've managed to bullshit my way into a job as a data analyst.

PRRGG1

Drag Racing Champion
B.S. in Business with a Major in Transportation/Logistics/Supply Chain

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
USN electrical school......No formal school but I'm in charge of Maintenance in a factory. Not quite as important as it sounds as I have no one under me. Close to 40 years experience I use the term Class A Maintenance Technician. Everything from Robotics to paper towel dispensers

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Got a BS in Business Admin (Marketing).
Never used it....walked into a uniform after graduating and started blowing things up for a living. It was a key to get through a door for me.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
BS Marketing and MS Sport Management. The fundamentals I learned later in my educational career have been pretty useful in my day job (Sports Marketing).

carlcan

Car(s)
17 Alltrack
BS in Industrial Technology, MEd in Career Guidance and Counseling and I also put them to use in the military. Later in life, after retiring, I earned an AAS in Automotive Technoloy and another in Diesel Technology.

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
A year of pre pharmacy and then a year of business at UOP, dropped out. UTI then the Audi factory training, made deans list, Joined the Army, worked on and/or crewed black helicopters for 10 years. Now I'm getting out. May pick up where I left off in the "business" track, maybe engineering, but I have a job lined up after I get out at a GTR shop as the business/shop manager. Life's weird.