GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
He did win the presidency. As things stand, winning the popular wasn't necessary, but it was still your elected leaders that voted him in - so it was the popular vote one way or another.
But that isn't what a majority is. What you're describing is minority rule.

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Not threatened at all. I don't care what you believe. I care that you're trying to force your beliefs on everyone else.

Imagine if you were forced to never eat beef again, because someone else believed they are sacred?

Again, no one is forcing you to get an abortion. No one is saying you can't believe in God, or Harry Potter for that matter. Your rights are protected. Leave everyone else alone.
I just don't see him trying to force his opinion on anyone. He states his opinion and you argue with it.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I just don't see him trying to force his opinion on anyone. He states his opinion and you argue with it.
He votes for those that are trying to put his beliefs into law.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
If you vote for people who will deny women the ability to get an abortion you're forcing your views on other people.

Them getting an abortion does not affect you in any way.

You're passively trying to control their life, which is odd coming from the people who otherwise resist "government control" most vociferously.
Everyone should vote their conscience and shouldn't be expected to vote any other way.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
But it isn't simple majority rule.

You remember how The Great 🍊 didn't win the popular vote but he did install 3 Supreme Court Justices.
But he won with the electoral college as you know and that is what you should try to change if you want the simple majority to rule in presidential elections.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
He votes for those that are trying to put his beliefs into law.
As everyone should. Seems normal to me to vote for someone who shares your beliefs. Why the hell would I vote for someone who I don't like the things they stand for?

And now you want to tell him who to vote for. Sheesh.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Everyone should vote their conscience and shouldn't be expected to vote any other way.
Your conscience told you to vote for Trump twice? Your morals are seriously fucked up if that's the case. Anyways, I thought you voted for Trump for the money, at least that's, what you said previously.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
As everyone should. Seems normal to me to vote for someone who shares your beliefs. Why the hell would I vote for someone who I don't like the things they stand for?
Not when those beliefs include religious discrimination that's unconstitutional.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Your conscience told you to vote for Trump twice? Your morals are seriously fucked up if that's the case. Anyways, I thought you voted for Trump for the money, at least that's, what you said previously.
I did vote for him because of how he would handle business as a business person would because we hadn't had that before. Did I like everything about Trump no I didn't but I liked him more than Hillary.
If Bill Clinton had been able to run again I would have voted for him. He was the last president who was able to work with the other side. Newt Gingrich in particular.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I did vote for him because of how he would handle business as a business person would because we hadn't had that before. Did I like everything about Trump no I didn't but I liked him more than Hillary.
If Bill Clinton had been able to run again I would have voted for him. He was the last president who was able to work with the other side. Newt Gingrich in particular.
It's funny you think Trump is actually a businessman or handled his businesses well.

How would Hillary's policies have differed from Bill's?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
It's funny you think Trump is actually a businessman or handled his businesses well.

How would Hillary's policies have differed from Bill's?
I didn't say that Trump handled his businesses well. I'm sure some of his businesses were profitable and others not so much. much. said that I wanted a business minded person as opposed to a politician.

I'm not going to address the Hillary part because I'm not getting into a pissing contest. You'll have to accept that I had my reasons.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Who is running or ran that believes that?
Lol, you mean other than the majority of conservatives in political office pushing religious based laws.