Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Snowflake. :shudder: Sick burn bro šŸ”„

Take a hike, peck.

Got any more of your angry incel insults to toss about? I mean you tossed in most of the common ones in your first failed attempt to hurt my feelings, and this second was much more pathetic.

Whatā€™s in store for strike three?

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Oh yeah, lol. Peck? šŸ˜‚

Based on the vernacular that youā€™re using Iā€™d say you should take a glance at your tired, insult choices. Youā€™re using some of the most pedestrian shit in the book of 2015. Anyway, something tells me youā€™re one of the Zrickety Covid thread frequenters and it must be a slow night over there. If you want I can give you my number and send you some dick pics if thatā€™s what you really want. šŸ†

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Oh yeah, lol. Peck? šŸ˜‚

Based on the vernacular that youā€™re using Iā€™d say you should take a glance at your tired, insult choices. Youā€™re using some of the most pedestrian shit in the book of 2015. Anyway, something tells me youā€™re one of the Zrickety Covid thread frequenters and it must be a slow night over there. If you want I can give you my number and send you some dick pics if thatā€™s what you really want. šŸ†

So says the dude that has repeatedly tried to illicit an emotional response by attacking my masculinity, and now sexuality.

This was strike three, want to keep trying? Maybe you should focus this next try on one of your other various insecurities, since the masculinity and sexuality angles have failed you miserably.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
You seem to want an awful lot of attention from me. I donā€™t care about your ā€œstrikesā€. You apparently have no agency over anyone, including your own personal life, else you wouldnā€™t try to keyboard warrior others on a car forum of all places. You started slinging mud first at me and are now acting like some kind of victim of personal insult now that you got what you so desperately craved. Go read a self help book or something.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
You seem to want an awful lot of attention from me. I donā€™t care about your ā€œstrikesā€. You apparently have no agency over anyone, including your own personal life, else you wouldnā€™t try to keyboard warrior others on a car forum of all places. You started slinging mud first at me and are now acting like some kind of victim of personal insult now that you got what you so desperately craved. Go read a self help book or something.
The irony is missed on you, isnā€™t it? šŸ˜‚

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
1617934843907.gif

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Anyway, back on topic.

Just signed up for my first match of the season. 200-900yrd, debating between running the 6arc with the unicorn shit for ammo, or the old faithful .260.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
So I sold the FN FiveseveN today. In its place I now have a Sig p320xf. I had some cash left over from the sale so I also picked up a Charles Daily n4s simi auto bullpup shotgun. Ready to try them out this weekend.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
So I believe if you insert a 16" barrel on an AR pistol it's no longer a SBR. If I owned the pistol I'd want one anyway.
In terms of ARs...

If you insert a rifle length barrel, (or a sub 16ā€ barrel with a permanently affixed barrel extension that extends beyond the 16ā€) onto a pistol lower, you have a long barreled pistol. You are legal.

If you do the same and add a stock, you have created a rifle. You are good to go by the letter of the law.

If/when pistol arm braces are considered a ā€œbutt stockā€ the same above applies. Add 16+ inch barrel and ā€œstockā€ you are legal.

You can switch back and forth between a rifle and pistol configuration. But, remember you could be pushing the envelope as having all the parts on hand for creating an SBR is known as constructive possession. If they want to push hard enough, you could be subject to charges in this realm. I wouldnā€™t see it as a stand alone charge that survives the courts, unless you are flaunting the law with it.

All this applies to any lower receiver that has never been transferred as a ā€œrifleā€ on a 4473, rather only as a ā€œpistolā€ or ā€œotherā€.

If your lower was transferred on a 4473 as a rifle, at any point in its life, or designated as such by the manufacturer, then you cannot convert to a pistol at any point. Once a rifle always a rifle.

Easiest thing is to just toss out the $200 and SBR your lower and go wild... plus an SBR is way more fun than some lame ass pistol (when used as a pistol and not a ā€œshoulder fired pistolā€ which is basically an SBR and what is catching the ire)