Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I better order a PTR 9CT quick

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Because there was a whole lot of crickets when the "past president" banned bumpstocks. I've even seen videos of people destroying them. Now that a Dem is in office...its all the outrage.

I don't blame the law makers for the bans and restrictions. I blame the beta cucks that go shoot up random places because they can't get a date. If they weren't shooting up innocent people...I'm willing to bet guns won't even really make the national news.

I just heard that there was another shooting in Texas. So far...one dead and five injured. Don't know the firearm used.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
By signing an EO making pistol braces and 80% lowers illegal he will make millions of law abiding Americans into felons with the stroke of a pen. I think that’s a little more pertinent than some hardware you can slap together from Home Depot.

Also, welcome to America where the president is criticized nonstop his entire term(s). Sorry your boy is getting flak but they all do.

Doesn't say anything about people turning in their 80% guns. They want 80% lowers to be treated like actual firearms. This is moving forward and not retroactive.

"The Justice Department, within 30 days, will issue a proposed rule to help stop the proliferation of “ghost guns.” We are experiencing a growing problem: criminals are buying kits containing nearly all of the components and directions for finishing a firearm within as little as 30 minutes and using these firearms to commit crimes. When these firearms turn up at crime scenes, they often cannot be traced by law enforcement due to the lack of a serial number. The Justice Department will issue a proposed rule to help stop the proliferation of these firearms."

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...slv6qwesfzmb_caGH3y8c_ELDeKffSSSw3vkkSNR0QCms

I follow a couple of local Sheriffs social pages. To my surprise...a lot of the guns recovered are assembled from 80% lowers. It's pretty easy to tell lowers. They all have Glock uppers.

Again...nothing has happened. People are upset over nothing...but its good for views for the guntuboobers.

Gun owners have been proclaiming that the Feds are coming for your guns for decades...so far...it hasn't happened.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Doesn't say anything about people turning in their 80% guns. They want 80% lowers to be treated like actual firearms. This is moving forward and not retroactive.

"The Justice Department, within 30 days, will issue a proposed rule to help stop the proliferation of “ghost guns.” We are experiencing a growing problem: criminals are buying kits containing nearly all of the components and directions for finishing a firearm within as little as 30 minutes and using these firearms to commit crimes. When these firearms turn up at crime scenes, they often cannot be traced by law enforcement due to the lack of a serial number. The Justice Department will issue a proposed rule to help stop the proliferation of these firearms."

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...slv6qwesfzmb_caGH3y8c_ELDeKffSSSw3vkkSNR0QCms

I follow a couple of local Sheriffs social pages. To my surprise...a lot of the guns recovered are assembled from 80% lowers. It's pretty easy to tell lowers. They all have Glock uppers.

Again...nothing has happened. People are upset over nothing...but its good for views for the guntuboobers.

Gun owners have been proclaiming that the Feds are coming for your guns for decades...so far...it hasn't happened.

How DARE you actually read the source information and make an educated conclusion of its content. This is ‘merica man, you can’t be going all reasonable on us!!!

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
How assuming. Reading and trusting the words of a politician aren’t mutually inclusive.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
2AC7A1B4-A95B-498E-8493-EA7696E56B31.jpeg

👌🏼

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Yes, clearly you don’t understand what an EO is, what it’s used for, what it’s authority is, or in this case what it actually says. That’s cool, they’re coming to take yer guns away, to the bunker!!! It’s time to bug out! Maybe you should arm yourself and attack the Capitol, I’m sure you’ll make your point. 😘

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
There you go assuming peoples’ views and being condescending again. How cute. Of all places, I never thought I’d have to use the ignore function in a gun thread on a car forum. I guess your wife’s boyfriend banned you from the SJW FB group and you have to come to a man’s forum to attempt to punch down, unbeknownst to you that nobody really cares, and how meaningless your opinions are. Awwwww 😢

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
There you go assuming peoples’ views and being condescending again. How cute.Of all places, I never thought I’d have to use the ignore function in a gun thread on a car forum. I guess your wife’s boyfriend banned you from the SJW FB group and you have to come to a man’s forum to attempt to punch down, unbeknownst to you that nobody really cares, and how meaningless your opinions are. Awwwww 😢
Looks like I cut the soft little snowflake deep with that one.

🤣