GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
This is pretty good. PM me if you want more from different sources (JAMA/NIH, sources in Europe etc.)
I've been through the mayo clinic as a patient...they are supposed to be the 'gold standard,' but not necessarily true. They are a part of the big pharma machine like anything else. There are a handful of good people there, but not all of them. The food is terrible. I don't know how they expect anyone to recover when what they serve is barely edible.
There is bias on both sides but only one has money involved

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I've been through the mayo clinic as a patient...they are supposed to be the 'gold standard,' but not necessarily true. They are a part of the big pharma machine like anything else. There are a handful of good people there, but not all of them. The food is terrible. I don't know how they expect anyone to recover when what they serve is barely edible.
Surprise, surprise!

The food is horrible at the mayo clinic. 😄

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
'Does anyone have a good unbiased source?'
'Here's some youtube videos.'
LOLOLOLOL
You guys are hilarious.
The irony. Maybe you can post tweet from a stay at home mom with a degree in holistic herbology. She's more qualified than physicians at JH.🙄

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Agree and mostly hate 'big pharma' but also, there are dedicated scientists who should generally form a concensus about the effectiveness vs. negative possible reactions of a vaccine.

There is money in diagnosing someone with cancer. But if 9 out of 10 doctors recommend getting treatment because you have cancer, i'm not going to the one doctor that says you don't have cancer, ya know?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Anyway, how is everyone holding up here?

Sorry i haven't been on at all for like months, or that i drop in, leave one post and bail lol.

Been busy ever since the new year started. On a billion dollars worth of projects and just can't seem to get or stay ahead on any of it.

I've seen comments about 'ah, that Riceburner got an audi and now he thinks he's better than us' - to fuck i don't! You guys are smarter with your money! Audi life has been nice though, but its been at the same shop for 3 fucking weeks because the guys wont finish upgrading the clutch. Every other day i call and they say 'ahh our mechanic went home' ''ahh we will button it up tomorrow' - today, they tell me they need to order differential fluid. WTF? how do you not keep barrels of that shit around? How couldn't you have forseen, idk maybe 3 weeks ago you might need some?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Anyway, how is everyone holding up here?

Sorry i haven't been on at all for like months, or that i drop in, leave one post and bail lol.

Been busy ever since the new year started. On a billion dollars worth of projects and just can't seem to get or stay ahead on any of it.

I've seen comments about 'ah, that Riceburner got an audi and now he thinks he's better than us' - to fuck i don't! You guys are smarter with your money! Audi life has been nice though, but its been at the same shop for 3 fucking weeks because the guys wont finish upgrading the clutch. Every other day i call and they say 'ahh our mechanic went home' ''ahh we will button it up tomorrow' - today, they tell me they need to order differential fluid. WTF? how do you not keep barrels of that shit around? How couldn't you have forseen, idk maybe 3 weeks ago you might need some?
This made me LOL out loud. 'How do you not keep barrels of that shit around?'
It's hard to find a good mechanic, the struggle is real. That's why I DIY.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
My wife had a meltdown at dinner with friends because I won't take the vaccine to travel to Europe.
Sorry, not sorry. Not going to be coerced into being a science experiment.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
My wife had a meltdown at dinner with friends because I won't take the vaccine to travel to Europe.
Sorry, not sorry. Not going to be coerced into being a science experiment.
Sorry to break it to you, buddy - Buuuut, we're all science experiments in the long run. Life is chemicals and exposure to them. That's why California has all those fun signs that tell you everything will give you cancer.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
ICE is now bringing some of the immigrants from the border to Phoenix because the small towns near the border don't have the facilities or resources to take care of them. ICE is putting them in motels in Phoenix which has some of the local radio stations using the Motel 6 tag line in their commercials. "We'll leave the light on for you".