GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
200 won't stink once warmed up. I think its a bit stronger at cold start...but once warmed up...there is no smell.
Good to know, I thought a 200 cell would work based on the fact most OTSes come with one. DP has it butted up right against the turbo after the bend, so hopefully it helps with quicker warm ups too. Found a G-sport GESI 300 cell for $140, so that's my backup to replace the ARM 200 cell in the odd chance it does.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Jegs has like 30 scents themselves man.. Some of them sound tempting. They recommend 1/4-1/3 ounce per gallon.. so a full 4 ouncer should do a little over a tank.

I'm half tempted, half scared to try one.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Random question for the night shift - Are GESI EPA 400 cell rated cats really "high flow"? Just dinking around on the internet looking at 300/400 cells in the odd chance the 200 cell stinks to high heaven.

You can smell it when it's warming up and I'll get a whiff at idle sometimes but it's minimal. I think it smells good.

😂 didn't know you could add scent. That's for when the wife/gf complain.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Good to know, I thought a 200 cell would work based on the fact most OTSes come with one. DP has it butted up right against the turbo after the bend, so hopefully it helps with quicker warm ups too. Found a G-sport GESI 300 cell for $140, so that's my backup to replace the ARM 200 cell in the odd chance it does.
What's the cell count of the OEM cat?